Bug [1.6.18] Recording Issues
Two issues I've noticed from using a recent Frodo build + the TVH Addon 1.6.18:

1. I store my recordings under show folders, i.e. for Family Guy they're all in Family Guy\. If a new show is recorded while XBMC is running (in my case, all the time) the recording does not appear in the show folder but instead in the root recording folder. This remains the case until XBMC is restarted, at which point they appear in the correct place.

2. Fast forwarding through a recordings breaks past 4x speed. The video stops moving when a higher FF speed is selected, and when play is pressed it starts from the beginning regardless of its previous position. I've not got a log, but let me know if you need one.
please pastebin debug logs of both situations
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

xbmc-pvr [Eden-PVR builds] [now included in mainline XBMC, so no more source link here :)]
personal website: [link]

Found a problem with PVR? Report it on Trac, under "PVR - core components". Please attach the full debug log.

If you like my work, please consider donating to me and/or Team XBMC.
Log for No.2:

http://pastebin.com/Sr82HAxn

In this I play the first file (a Family Guy recording) and I went all the way up to 32x without it breaking. Then I played the FA cup highlights, the same file which gave me an issue last night, and it broke at 8x and restarted from the start.

Will try to get a log for the first when it happens again, not sure it'll show though as it's a display issue?
@dushmaniac I'm already aware if the folder issue as I see it alot myself. Just keep forgetting to look into it.
* opdenkamp slaps adamsutton around a bit with a large trout.
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

xbmc-pvr [Eden-PVR builds] [now included in mainline XBMC, so no more source link here :)]

Found a problem with PVR? Report it on Trac, under "PVR - core components". Please attach the full debug log.

hah, i just discovered a new feature on this forum ;-)
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

I had a quick look at this it's a bug in tvh, there is no announcement after the filename is generated (which is delayed until recording actually starts). I'll try and remember to do. But if someone wants to submit a bug report so I don't forget...

Adam

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[1.6.18] Recording Issues0