[Feature Request] Queue audio and video in the same queue
Queue audio and video in the same queue

Just like the movies when you enter the theater they have music playing 2 or three songs (how many you queue up) then queue up the movie.

This would also work for music videos. When playing a few audio tracks and you also want to listen to a track you only have on music video format, xbmc stops playing the audio track straight away and plays the video track = annoying, Especially when showing off at how great the system is Tongue

Good idea?
Music videos in the library are displayed side by side in the music library as well, thus work fine as per your suggestion already.

The music before the movie thing doesn't.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

If they are displayed side by side in the music library (mine seam to be in a separate folder called music videos) you still can't queue 2 audio tracks and then a video track (correct me if I am wrong but I have found this on both my systems and my test machine)
(2013-01-28, 04:28)jmarshall Wrote: The music before the movie thing doesn't (work).

AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Feature Request] Queue audio and video in the same queue0