• 30(current)
[MOD] Cirrus Extended - Support thread
(2014-11-15, 00:07)gates Wrote: Just tested, and seems OK.
The guide looks ugly, but works Smile

What's ugly about it? Smile I didn't change the layout; just made it work in Helix.
I know, it was before Smile
the colors just kill my eyes Wink
suggestions? I can try in some spare times make it more user friendly
no idea at the moment,
I will try too
Just to keep you posted.
I'm still working on the new Helix version.

There is a lot of clean-up in the xml files I want to do, to keep the skin maintainable.
This takes a lot of time, so I hope you are all patient.

Maybe I'll submit a quasi beta version to the official repo, so CirrusEx can be used with Helix.

But this requires some changes in the textures because of the name change from xbmc to kodi.

As I'm pretty lame at graphics Big Grin any help and ideas for logo, splash screen and fallback textures are appreciated.
Hi,

thank you for your great skin! I have one question: How can I make the "now playing" info with the CD art, rating etc. stay and not fade away? I tried changing some values in the MusicVisualization.xml, but couldn't figure it out correctly.

Thank you in advance
Do you mean the now playing that is visible on home or on the visualisation screen?

If the visualisation screen that it's in the file MusicVisualisation.xml in lines 634, 635
Yes, in the visualisation screen.

I commented out these lines now (631-634, line 635 is "<!-- Zombie -->"):

Code:
<!-- <animation effect="fade" start="0" end="100" time="300" tween="quadratic" easing="out">WindowOpen</animation> -->
<!-- <animation effect="fade" start="100" end="0" time="300" delay="150" tween="quadratic" easing="out">WindowClose</animation> -->
<!-- <animation effect="fade" start="0" end="100" time="300" tween="quadratic" easing="out">visible</animation> -->
<!-- <animation effect="fade" start="100" end="0" time="300" delay="150" tween="quadratic" easing="out">hidden</animation> -->

It doesn't fade away, it just disappears now (after about 10 seconds). Can I make it stay?
I think this may be a kodi setting and not skin dependant.
Press "i" and the nowplaying will stay until you'll press "i" again. It's not skin related.
Oops, I suspected something like this, but was not able to search for the right term Blush
Thank you all
Hi @paradix, no changes for 28 days at github, may we help you? do you need testers or something?

At this moment (with nightlies releases), keyboard doesn't shows and other little things, if you want, we can put them here or in github

Regards ands thanks for your work !
Hi,

there are a lot of changes I have made but didn't push to github because they are not 100% finished and I don't want to ruin the surprise Smile
At the moment I can't commit to the official xbmc repo because some xbmc references are still included in the artwork of the skin.

The actual state in the repo on the helix branch (https://github.com/paradix/skin.cirrus.e...tree/helix) should be working fine. At least works on all my boxes.

Still if you notice bugs of any kind in this version please post them here. That way I can fix them faster.
Updated Helix version available see post #1
@paradix Great job !! In main page, widget for movies runs perfectly, widget for tv shows, doesn't shows Logo (or title) of serie you are watching.

I can not test very much, but it looks runs ok with latest nigthlies. Do you want we test something in particular?
  • 30(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Cirrus Extended - Support thread6