• 32(current)
[MOD] Cirrus Extended - Support thread
you need to enable debug logging and post a log again.
(2015-02-16, 21:23)paradix Wrote: you need to enable debug logging and post a log again.
Here they are:
kodi.log:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/52ei88gxsoe914m/kodi.log?dl=0
kodi.log.old:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/pcjf32qrdnl614...d.log?dl=0
Seems the zip is broken.
DEBUG: ZipManager: broken file smb://XBMC/Data/skin.cirrus.extended.zip!

Can you open the zip with some file manager?
(2015-02-17, 22:33)paradix Wrote: Seems the zip is broken.
DEBUG: ZipManager: broken file smb://XBMC/Data/skin.cirrus.extended.zip!

Can you open the zip with some file manager?
Thanks again!
I'll try to copy it into local storage.

I just copied skin into local storage from SMB share and that's all - skin has installed succesfully!
Thank you for keeping this alive for Kodi.
My favourite skin by far
Yeah, no problem Smile
It's not a good sign, but lately I can't find time to finish the Helix changes, and already Kodi 15 changes are piling up Big Grin
Hello. Have always loved this skin. Works great and beautiful. I would like to make 2 changes though. First, when I play music and am on now playing, the fanart art is much dimmer than the album cover. I would rather the fanart be less dim or remove dim completely.. I assume i can change somewhere in an .xml but can't find that.

2nd, i used to be able to have the artist fanart on the home screen too, when playing music. It doesn't work since I upgraded. If it matters I do have mutliimages rotating through random fanarts on the home screen (music, movies, video, pictures, etc.) , but believe i had this set before and I was still able to see artist fanart when music is playing on the home screen. I saw somewhere that I should be using script.extendedinfo, but I am not quite sure what that means. Any help is appreciated.
Hi,

1) I think there is a setting for dimming the fanart on the home screen. You can disable it, but its global and will affect any artwork on the homescreen.
2) For this to work you need this addon http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:Artist_Slideshow and you need to enable the setting "Skin Settings-->Home-->Artist fanart slideshow on home while playing music"
Awesome. Thx paradix. I always thought artist slideshow downloaded multiple fanarts which is why I didn't use it. Was trying to keep just the one I've chosen. Will check it out.
(2015-03-22, 14:37)peteypauls Wrote: Awesome. Thx paradix. I always thought artist slideshow downloaded multiple fanarts which is why I didn't use it. Was trying to keep just the one I've chosen. Will check it out.

So you want to have only one picture of the currently playing artist displayed in home? If yes than don't use Artist slideshow.
I'll have a look if there is a bug, but I don't suspect it.
That is correct on the fanart. Also, I checked settings and "dim background on home" is unchecked. Yet still dims fanart in now playing.
Well I didn't find anything about this feature you expecting in the current version, but also not in the previous version.
The only reference to the currently playing artist fanart is in the visualisation window, but not in the home window.

The dimmed fanart can be probably changed in the MusicVisualisation.xml file in line 20 or 35, depending on the settings you use.
I stumbled onto this skin by accident and i love it.
Hope it will kept alive throughout Kodi 14.x and up.
for some reason..no matter which version of cirrus skin i use,when ever i bring up the context menu it's always blank...everything else about the skin works
can anyone help
Have you tried any other skin? I never had problems with the context menu.
  • 32(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Cirrus Extended - Support thread6