• 34(current)
[MOD] Cirrus Extended - Support thread
This looks interesting, but I doubt I'll find time to integrate it.
Few months now I haven't had any time for kodi skinning, thus there are no plans for Isengard now.
I'll probably find time to do the main adjustments to make it work, but can't say anything more.
I have submitted the latest changes in the skin into the official repo. If all works out it should be available soon to update for Helix.
Next step will be to start quickly adapting to Isengard.

Regards
(2015-07-02, 21:39)paradix Wrote: I have submitted the latest changes in the skin into the official repo. If all works out it should be available soon to update for Helix.

Regards

THIS!

This is great news. Smile

Love your work, sir.
Would be anyone willing to create some new icons for the addon browser. Right now they are missing.
The list ist quite big Smile but maybe someone has some spare time.
DefaultAddon.png

DefaultAddonAlbumInfo.png

DefaultAddonArtistInfo.png

DefaultAddonAudioDecoder.png

DefaultAddonAudioEncoder.png

DefaultAddonContextItem.png

DefaultAddonHelper.png

DefaultAddonInfoProvider.png

DefaultAddonLanguage.png

DefaultAddonLibrary.png

DefaultAddonLyrics.png

DefaultAddonMovieInfo.png

DefaultAddonMusic.png

DefaultAddonMusicVideoInfo.png

DefaultAddonNone.png

DefaultAddonPicture.png

DefaultAddonProgram.png

DefaultAddonPVRClient.png

DefaultAddonRepository.png

DefaultAddonScreensaver.png

DefaultAddonService.png

DefaultAddonSkin.png

DefaultAddonSubtitles.png

DefaultAddonTvInfo.png

DefaultAddonUISounds.png

DefaultAddonVideo.png

DefaultAddonVisualization.png

DefaultAddonWeather.png

DefaultAddonWebSkin.png
(2015-07-02, 21:39)paradix Wrote: I have submitted the latest changes in the skin into the official repo. If all works out it should be available soon to update for Helix.

Regards

I'm having some issues posting the new version to the repo. So it might take some more days to be available. Sorry for the delay.
Ok, now new Helix skin version is in the repo.
Isengard still awaiting approval, but should be there within next days.

---
Helix version got a quick fix for the WIP home recently added widget and may be not fully working in vertical home view and also the horizontal layout of the widget is not ready yet.
Should be done within few days and than the skin gets updated. Try it with the Extended Info script.
All fixed with the version 3.2.1 which should be soon available through the official repo
I really like the burnt-orange-colored background images for the main menu in this skin... except for the one that shows up for custom playlists. It just does't seem to fit with the rest of them. Since I have 6 custom playlists on my main menu, I'd really like to give them nice backgrounds to match the rest.

Now here's my question... there are many of the skin's default backgrounds that I'm not using because I've disabled those selections from the main menu... is there any way I can use those images for the custom playlist backgrounds? (Either by selecting them wherever they're located in the skin, or by downloading them separately).

Some of the backgrounds that I'm not using but would like to use for my custom playlists include the default images for "Movies", "HD Movies", "TV Shows", "Live TV", "Favourites" and "Games".
(2015-07-12, 01:59)Renns Wrote: I really like the burnt-orange-colored background images for the main menu in this skin... except for the one that shows up for custom playlists. It just does't seem to fit with the rest of them. Since I have 6 custom playlists on my main menu, I'd really like to give them nice backgrounds to match the rest.

Now here's my question... there are many of the skin's default backgrounds that I'm not using because I've disabled those selections from the main menu... is there any way I can use those images for the custom playlist backgrounds? (Either by selecting them wherever they're located in the skin, or by downloading them separately).

Some of the backgrounds that I'm not using but would like to use for my custom playlists include the default images for "Movies", "HD Movies", "TV Shows", "Live TV", "Favourites" and "Games".

You can always use any image as background through the "Skin Settings" --> "Background customizer"
(2015-07-12, 11:46)paradix Wrote: You can always use any image as background through the "Skin Settings" --> "Background customizer"

Yes, I know how to change the background images. What I'm asking is where are the Cirrus skin background image files located so that I can use some of those specific images for my custom playlist backgrounds. (Sorry if I wasn't being clear).

For example, how would I go about using the default "HD Movies" background image for my custom playlist "Foreign Films" menu item?
(2015-07-12, 22:21)Renns Wrote: Yes, I know how to change the background images. What I'm asking is where are the Cirrus skin background image files located so that I can use some of those specific images for my custom playlist backgrounds. (Sorry if I wasn't being clear).
You need to find the directory where the addons are installed on your machine. There will be the skin.cirrus.extended folder with the skin files. The background images are no surprises ;-) in the "background" directory.
(2015-07-12, 22:44)paradix Wrote: You need to find the directory where the addons are installed on your machine. There will be the skin.cirrus.extended folder with the skin files. The background images are no surprises ;-) in the "background" directory.

Yes, that's what I'm looking for. I'm trying to find it on the Xios XS (Android media box), but am not having any luck. The only "skin.name" folder I can find is for the box's default skin. None of the other installed skins seem to have their own folder in the Addons dir. I also have Kodi on my MacBook, so I tried finding it on here to get an idea of where to look... but am having the same issue. I can't find the "skin.cirrus.extended" folder anywhere. Sad

On the Android box I have found the default skin:
Code:
/User/Share/Kodi/Addons/Skin.Tofu/

But no other skins seem to have their own folder, and I've searched everywhere for them.
Nevermind... found them on GitHub here:
https://github.com/butchabay/skin.cirrus...ackgrounds

Should have gone there first, I guess...
You should look in the userdata directory, not the main application addons.
More information on wiki --> http://kodi.wiki/view/userdata
It works very well on Isengard RC2 Smile
But is it possible to get an option for get time on every frame?

BTW: great skin. thanks so much
  • 34(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Cirrus Extended - Support thread6