[MOD] Cirrus Extended - Support thread

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Ludrig Offline
Sounds great! ..hope you will find some time shortly Wink Wink
find quote
ziggy231 Offline
Hi

Can you tell me please if Cirrus Extended has an option for playing trailers in the fanart window, when you click on the film ?

I know this is possible on Madnox but I think I read somewhere that Cirrus also supports this function

Can someone clarify that this can be done and how I go about implementing this function after installing the skin ?

Many thanks

Ziggy
find quote
Rufoo Offline
(2016-06-07 17:15)ziggy231 Wrote:  Hi

Can you tell me please if Cirrus Extended has an option for playing trailers in the fanart window, when you click on the film ?

I know this is possible on Madnox but I think I read somewhere that Cirrus also supports this function

Can someone clarify that this can be done and how I go about implementing this function after installing the skin ?

Many thanks

Ziggy

Hey mate, don't think this is natively supported in Cirrus. It is being added to Wave Two of SexyCirrus though, however, that is currently under development. Stay tuned. Smile
find quote
barney222 Offline
Starting today, I have problems with theme always at start KODI should start existing defaullt theme confluence. I have to manually adjust all the settings Cirrus. Turn off the KODI and starting again confluence. Do you know where he might be the problem? Thanks
find quote
oldgit9 Offline
can someone please help me. im a bit of a noob when it comes to .xml code and i would appreciate the help.

basically, im making my own build and i am using cirrus extended as the skin. mainly coz i like it and im sick and tired of all the nox builds.

my issue is, my build will only suite the horizontal menu format. the vertical will simply not work. what i would like to happen, when someone installs the build, that the default menu, will be horizontal and not vertical.

is there a way to change this setting via the xml code? i know you can do it via the settings screen, but i will be disabling that option and only have the menu bar in the horizontal view.

thanks
find quote
ktpires Offline
Hi, Would it be possible to have a view like this mod? where you can see at a glance note imdb, etc .. rotten tomatoes

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=279036 (this is for AEON)

[Image: Snap5.jpg]
find quote