Req Hide or remove "All Channels" group
It would be nice to have the ability to hide or remove the "All Channels" group and only show the group(s) the backend is providing.

The reason is that the All channels group can be pretty huge and also it mixes up my different receivers with sometimes the same channels.
E.g. DVB-S vs DVB-T, where DVB-S gives much better quality.

+1

I always need to switch to my favorites first. Would be really nice! ... or maybe just move all channels to the end.

Cheers,

h3ll
I like to have the "all channels" group but maybe we can add an option: only synchronize channels which belong to a group in the backend. The "all channels" group would contain all channels belonging to any group.
we need that group internally, so it needs to be present. but we could hide it in the ui
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

xbmc-pvr [Eden-PVR builds] [now included in mainline XBMC, so no more source link here :)]
personal website: [link]

Found a problem with PVR? Report it on Trac, under "PVR - core components". Please attach the full debug log.

If you like my work, please consider donating to me and/or Team XBMC.
(2013-01-30, 12:39)dushmaniac Wrote: we need that group internally, so it needs to be present. but we could hide it in the ui

Hiding the group would be fine by me Smile
+1

would be nice to hide the all channels group. if not possible, moving to the end instead of the first one would be a solution too Smile and thanks for the great work
+1

An option to hide the all channels group would be a great improvement
Being able to hide it would indeed make sense since tvheadend automatically adds all channels to a tag/group called "TV channels", which effectively becomes a duplicate of the internal "All channels" group.
+1
I vote for hiding the group as well
HTPC Server - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Intel QuadCore, 4GB RAM, 4 TB SATA
Intel NUC D54250WYK - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Logitech Harmony 750
Samsung UE8005 | Bluetooth keyboard & mousepad
(2013-12-12, 20:35)negge Wrote: Being able to hide it would indeed make sense since tvheadend automatically adds all channels to a tag/group called "TV channels", which effectively becomes a duplicate of the internal "All channels" group.

That's new to me. I'm using tvheadend (beta, unstable) and it does not automatically adds all channels to a tag "TV channels".
@xhaggi: maybe they changed it in the new version, I'm on the old stable branch.
Having "All channels" group in GUI sucks, especially when XBMC is using it as default group on every startup. Might already help if we simply remember the last used group? At least it didn't remember on my tests.
+1 for remeber last group (if we cant have option to choose default group, like favouries)
Both, hide a group and remember the last played group make sense. But this needs a lot of work, because the current implementation is far from optimal.
Can anyone comment as to whether this is likely to be implemented?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Hide or remove "All Channels" group0