DC-DC Board on MS-Tech MC-80BL
Hello! Need some help in here!

Anyone knows what is the maximum input that the board coming whit this case can handle?

It comes with a 60W power supply! It is just the power brick correct?

Can it handle a power brick with 12V and 10A?

Thanks
Should be fine, but why not use the original power supply?
(2013-01-29, 22:12)R3mus Wrote: Hello! Need some help in here!

Anyone knows what is the maximum input that the board coming whit this case can handle?

It comes with a 60W power supply! It is just the power brick correct?

Can it handle a power brick with 12V and 10A?

Thanks

The standard OEM configuration for that case is a 120W DC powerboard and 84W AC adapter. If you can post the model number for the powerboard I can tell you for sure.
You can put in a 90A brick, the PSU will only pull the amps it needs.
bobo1on1, my current system is a A6-5400K wich is 65W!

Dougie Fresh and bobo1on1, according to MS-TECH it comes with "externem 60 Watt Netzteil".

So I would need another power brick for my system correct?

I can't post the powerboard number because I just wondering if I buy this case or not!

Thanks
(2013-01-30, 14:46)R3mus Wrote: bobo1on1, my current system is a A6-5400K wich is 65W!

Dougie Fresh and bobo1on1, according to MS-TECH it comes with "externem 60 Watt Netzteil".

So I would need another power brick for my system correct?

I can't post the powerboard number because I just wondering if I buy this case or not!

Thanks

All they've repeated back to you is what you already know -- that it has an external 60W adapter. The A6-5400K just viewing the BIOS call pull 100W. The ones I get have a 120W powerboard and 84W AC adapter but they might get something different. It's strange they cannot answer your question.

(2013-01-30, 02:40)hick Wrote: You can put in a 90A brick, the PSU will only pull the amps it needs.

That's true, however if you have a short somewhere the cables and connectors will explode, so use a power supply that's not higher than the rated current of the connector and cables.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DC-DC Board on MS-Tech MC-80BL0