Looking for choosen cover
Hi,

im working on an WebGui to stream medias. For that im sharing the xbmc Database by mysql ( advancedsettings.xml ).
Actually i can get all covers that where found for an movie by searching in "movieview -> c08", but i cant get the user selected poster that is shown in xbmc. So i thought that xbmc is saving theese images local in the given image path ( e.g. "special://masterprofile/Thumbnails" ). So i had looked around to find a way to get the image name by database ... but i cant find anything about how xbmc gives names to the files such like "b4a757a8.tbn".

I was looking for the hash name, given in Database "path -> strHash" but couldnt get any accord. So could someone please tell me how i can get the name of the poster that was choosen for an movie?
Look at Frodo.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Think that you mean the json Requests ... but there are only available if xbmc is running so i need to get the value by mysql only ... or something similar ... sorry but i dont get the hint about looking at frodo

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Looking for choosen cover0