Movie cover art missing after upgrade
Hi, i just upgraded from Eden to Frodo and now most of my movie cover art is not showing how do I fix?
I found that if you go to Movie Information and manually choose the artwork from extras, that will work. However, my library is far too large to do this. I am going to try to rerun artwork downloader and see if that restores the covers. Will report back when completed.

UPDATE: Well after running Artwork Downloader, my movie covers are back, Although I forgot to set the language filter to English and now have many German Covers and Logos.

Also noticed that Season Covers for TV shows are missing.

Going to check a few things and report back.

BTW - I am using Skin Transparency!

UPDATE II : Ok, I re-scanned my Logos & Posters with the English filter and now have English 'posters' (DVD Cases) although some logos are still German. ( I look at the logo file downloaded and they are english - I look at movie information , extras and choose logo and pick the english one yet still have german - They must be cached somewhere )
I'm not familiar with the artwork downloader I've always used Ember Media to scrape all artwork where do I find this ?
(2013-01-30, 07:46)DoubleSpeed Wrote: I'm not familiar with the artwork downloader I've always used Ember Media to scrape all artwork where do I find this ?

Its available under Settings - Add-ons - Services . . .

Thanks for that, I just found out that my old skin is incompatible with the latest version I was using the old showmix so updated to nox how do I ensure I only get English cover art?
(2013-01-30, 08:39)DoubleSpeed Wrote: Thanks for that, I just found out that my old skin is incompatible with the latest version I was using the old showmix so updated to nox how do I ensure I only get English cover art?

At the artwork downloader, configure add-on, and its under the 'Limit Artwork' area. There you can set number of images , quality, language, etc.

Good Luck.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie cover art missing after upgrade0