What do i need?
Hey everyone,

At the moment i use a WDTV (Gen 1) to run all my movies and music on my TV. Its getting old now and ive been looking into upgrading and come across XBMC, but not sure how to get going with a setup.

My TV is in another room from my internet so i was thinking about running XBMC on a media center? Ive never bought or built a HTPC before so not sure what i would need and dont want to spend to much money. (£300 to cheap)?

I would love to be able to have internal HDD's for my movies and music collection, but a USB to add new files.
And maybe have a Bluray player to.

Is there a media center out there that i could buy made? I watch a lot of movies with the family so i would love to have a nice setup with XBMC Big Grin

Thanks
search for a6 FM2 build - should satisfy your needs and cost you just below 300$ Smile
you can also check out my htpcs which go for just above 300$ Wink
Thanks, will take a look at that.

Ive also been looking and the Zotac Zbox's look great, would any of them run HD/3D files from a external Hard drive without any issues? Like the Zotac Zbox ID82 Mini PC Intel Core I3 (2330m) Dual-core 2.2ghz 2gb 320gb Wlan.

Tested XBMC on my pc and i love it, cant wait to get a small system to get it going in my living room.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
What do i need?0