Library help WWE events
I am having some issues with the TVDB scraper for any of the WWE events including RAW and Smackdown.

I have noticed that TV DB has stopped indexing new WWE events and have locked the website so that no one can add new events which is quite annoying but I guess this is for the same reason that I expect this post to be moved to the "Garbage Bin"

I did some searching and have found this post http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...#pid948055 and it explains about using nfo files to tell XBMC where to put the files.

I essentially took the first xml example from the above post and edited it to match the WWE events that I have listed on my nas but none of them have shown up with the exception of the Royal rumble but it is labeled as being survivor series. I have double checked my NFO files and cannot see any issue with them. I will paste copies of my NFOs below along with a screenshot of the one that it has picked up.

Code:
root@NAS4220B:~# ls -lR /mnt/md1/public/TV\ Shows/WWE\ Pay-Per-View/ && ls -lR /mnt/md1/public/TV\ Shows/WWE\ Monday\ Night\ RAW/
/mnt/md1/public/TV Shows/WWE Pay-Per-View/:
drwxrwxr-x    2 mwarrill users         4096 Jan 30 00:22 WWE.Royal.Rumble.27th.Jan.2013.PDTV.x264-Sir.Paul
-rwxrwxr-x    1 mwarrill users    1576594740 Nov 25 15:58 WWE.Survivor.Series.18.11.12.mp4
-rwxrwxr-x    1 mwarrill users         3013 Jan 30 00:17 WWE.Survivor.Series.18.11.12.nfo

/mnt/md1/public/TV Shows/WWE Pay-Per-View/WWE.Royal.Rumble.27th.Jan.2013.PDTV.x264-Sir.Paul:
-rwxrwxr-x    1 mwarrill users    1614657232 Jan 28 15:43 WWE.Royal.Rumble.27th.Jan.2013.PDTV.x264-Sir.Paul.mp4
-rwxrwxr-x    1 mwarrill users         5044 Jan 30 00:22 WWE.Royal.Rumble.27th.Jan.2013.PDTV.x264-Sir.Paul.nfo
/mnt/md1/public/TV Shows/WWE Monday Night RAW/:
-rwxrwxr-x    1 mwarrill users    1423178752 Jan  9 19:55 WWE.Raw.01.07.13.DSR.XviD-XWT.avi
drwxrwxr-x    2 mwarrill users          151 Jan 30 00:25 WWE.Raw.01.28.13.DSR.XviD-XWT

/mnt/md1/public/TV Shows/WWE Monday Night RAW/WWE.Raw.01.28.13.DSR.XviD-XWT:
-rwxrwxr-x    1 mwarrill users         4003 Jan 29 22:03 nfo.nfo
-rwxrwxr-x    1 mwarrill users    1385749504 Jan 29 23:26 WWE.Raw.01.28.13.DSR.XviD-XWT.avi
-rwxrwxr-x    1 mwarrill users          398 Jan 30 00:25 WWE.Raw.01.28.13.DSR.XviD-XWT.nfo
root@NAS4220B:~#

NFO files

Code:
root@NAS4220B:/mnt/md1/public/TV Shows/WWE Pay-Per-View# cat WWE.Survivor.Series.18.11.12.nfo
<episodedetails xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
  <title>Survivor Series</title>
  <season>29</season>
  <episode>1</episode>
  <aired>2012-11-18</aired>
  <plot>
  It was revealed on the October 29, 2012 edition of Raw that a team formed by Mick Foley will take on a team formed by CM Punk in a traditional 5-on-5 Survivor Series elimination match. Later that night, the teams were announced. For Team Punk - team captain CM Punk, The Miz, Team Rhodes Scholars (Cody Rhodes and Damien Sandow), and Alberto Del Rio. For Team Foley - Kofi Kingston, Team Hell No (Kane and Daniel Bryan), Randy Orton, and Ryback, with Foley serving as ringside captain. [4] At Hell in a Cell, all 10 participants had matches. First Del Rio lost to Orton in a singles match. Rhodes and Sandow defeated Team Hell No via disqualification, but did not win the WWE Tag Team Championship. The Miz unsuccessfully challenged Kingston for the WWE Intercontinental Championship. The match at Survivor Series was originally centered on the feud between the WWE champion CM Punk and Ryback. At the PPV Ryback lost after the referee Brad Maddox low-blowed him, followed by a fast count to give Punk the pinfall victory. Ryback then took out his frustration on Punk and Maddox, first press-slamming Maddox out of the ring into the side of the cell, then chasing Punk to the top of the cell, where Ryback caught him and hit his finishing move, Shell Shocked. On the November 5 episode of Raw the match was changed, as The Miz quit the team due to Punk abandoning his team in an attack by Team Foley and Vickie Guerrero was forced to remove Punk and Ryback in favour of making another match involving them, team captain, CM Punk, was replaced by Dolph Ziggler by Vickie (with the team also being renamed Team Ziggler) and The Miz was replaced by Wade Barrett after being recruited by Paul Heyman before Punk was removed from the match, Ryback's replacement however was left up to the WWE Universe with a RAWactive poll with the choices being The Miz, Santino Marella, and Zack Ryder.
The event will also feature a rematch from Hell in a Cell between Sheamus and Big Show for the World Heavyweight Championship, with former champion Sheamus invoking his rematch clause.
The event will also feature a triple threat match for the WWE Championship, in which CM Punk will defend his title against Ryback and John Cena. The story lines over the past two months were played on to hype this match as it was focused on the fact that Ryback was screwed out of his match with Punk at Hell in a Cell and Punk fought Cena to a draw at Night of Champions. The match was announced after WWE Chairman, Vince McMahon, questioned Vickie Guerrero's decision to place Punk in a match in which he does not need to defend his title and can hide behind several partners.
</plot>
  <displayseason />
  <displayepisode />
  <watched>false</watched>
  <credits />
  <director />
<rating>88</rating>
</episodedetails>

Code:
root@NAS4220B:/mnt/md1/public/TV Shows/WWE Pay-Per-View/WWE.Royal.Rumble.27th.Jan.2013.PDTV.x264-Sir.Paul# cat WWE.Royal.Rumble.27th.Jan.2013.PDTV.x264-Sir.Paul.nfo
<episodedetails xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
  <title>Royal Rumble</title>
  <season>26</season>
  <episode>1</episode>
  <aired>2013-01-27</aired>
  <plot>
  The pre-show match featured reigning United States Champion Antonio Cesaro defending his title against The Miz. During the match, Miz attempted a diving attack and injured his leg. Shortly after, Cesaro won after landing the Neutralizer.
As the PPV portion of the show began, a backstage segment was shown with Bret Hart wishing Alberto Del Rio good luck in his match. He then gave Ricardo Rodriguez a pair of his signature sunglasses.
The opening match on the PPV telecast (and second on the card overall) featured reigning World Heavyweight Champion Alberto Del Rio defending his title against Big Show in a Last Man Standing match, who invoked his rematch clause after losing the title to Del Rio on SmackDown two weeks previous in the same style match. After Del Rio managed to beat the count after being chokeslammed through a table from an elevated position on the entrance stage, he managed to win when he locked in the Cross Armbreaker while Rodriguez duct taped Show's legs to the bottom rope. Show was unable to free himself in time and was counted out.
Next, reigning WWE Tag Team Champions Team Hell No (Daniel Bryan and Kane) defended their titles against Team Rhodes Scholars (Cody Rhodes and Damien Sandow). The match ended when Bryan applied the No! Lock on Sandow, forcing him to tap out.
After that was the annual Royal Rumble match. Dolph Ziggler (as per the "Beat The Clock" stipulations from Raw) chose to enter first, followed by the surprise return of Chris Jericho at #2. Another surprise entry, Goldust returned at #8, and spent most of his time battling with his half brother Cody Rhodes (entrant #3), who eventually eliminated him. Sheamus entered at #11, trying to become the fourth man to win back-to-back Rumbles, joining Hulk Hogan ('90-'91), Shawn Micheals ('95-'96), and "Stone Cold" Steve Austin ('97-'98). Kofi Kingston (the #4 entrant) provided a highlight, for when he was about to be eliminated, he jumped onto the back of recently eliminated Tensai, who put him on the Spanish announce table. Kingston made it back onto the apron using a chair like a pogo stick, but was quickly eliminated by Rhodes before reentering the ring. Following this, The Godfather made a surprise appearance at #17, only to be immediately eliminated by Ziggler. John Cena entered at #19, quickly eliminating Rhodes and #10 entrant Heath Slater. Daniel Bryan (#21) and Kane (#24) teamed up to eliminate #23 The Great Khali, but Bryan then eliminated Kane. When #22 Antonio Cesaro sent Bryan over the top rope, Kane caught him, only to drop him on the floor, eliminating him from the match. Later, NXT tournament winner (and #16 entrant) Bo Dallas managed to eliminate Intercontinental Champion Wade Barrett (#18), leading to Barrett reaching up and pulling Dallas over the top rope to eliminate him and hitting him with the Bullhammer Elbow, despite having already been eliminated. Ryback entered at #30 and eliminated three wrestlers in quick fashion. Ziggler finally eliminated Jericho after nearly 48 minutes. The final four consisted of Ziggler, Sheamus, Cena and Ryback. Sheamus eliminated Ziggler (who lasted nearly 50 minutes) and hit Ryback with White Noise, but Ryback managed to eliminate him. After a few minutes of going back and forth, Cena then eliminated Ryback to win the Rumble, making him the fourth wrestler to win multiple Rumble matches (as he won the match in 2008 as well).
The main event and fifth match on the card featured reigning WWE Champion CM Punk defending his title against The Rock. During the match, Rock attempted to Rock Bottom Punk through the Spanish announce table, but the table collapsed beneath them. Rock quickly landed another Rock Bottom successfully outside the ring, but Punk kicked out after being rolled into the ring and covered. When Rock attempted a People's Elbow the arena went dark and Rock was attacked by an unknown entity, believed by the commentators to be The Shield. When the lights came back, the assailant(s) were nowhere to be found, and Rock had been driven through the English announce table, allowing Punk to roll him into the ring and get the winning pin. As he celebrated with the title, WWE Chairman Vince McMahon came out and reminded Punk that if the Shield interfered (which while McMahon said he couldn't see it, he knew enough to realize what had happened) he would strip him of the title. Before he could however, the Rock said he wanted to take the title from Punk and told McMahon to instead restart the match. Vince did so, and Rock won the match with a spinebuster followed by The People's Elbow, winning the WWE Title for the eighth time and ending Punk's historic reign at 434 days.
  </plot>
  <displayseason />
  <displayepisode />
  <watched>false</watched>
  <credits />
  <director />
<rating>88</rating>
</episodedetails>

Code:
root@NAS4220B:/mnt/md1/public/TV Shows/WWE Monday Night RAW/WWE.Raw.01.28.13.DSR.XviD-XWT# cat WWE.Raw.01.28.13.DSR.XviD-XWT.nfo
  <title>WWE Monday Night RAW 28.01.13</title>
  <season>26</season>
  <episode>1</episode>
  <aired>2013-01-28</aired>
  <plot>
  Brock Comes back
  </plot>
  <displayseason />
  <displayepisode />
  <watched>false</watched>
  <credits />
  <director />
<rating>88</rating>
</episodedetails>

Screenshot

HTPC
XBMC v12 RC3 with myth TV backend || AMD Sempron 145 || 1gb DDR3 || ECS MCP61M-M3 Version 3 ( no core unlocker) || TBS6981 DVB-S2 tuner || ATI Radeon HD 5450 || 32gb Crucial SSD

NAS
IB-NAS4220-B HW revision 1.2 || 2x 1TB HDD RAID 1 || Open WRT firmware.
you need to put survivor series in it's own folder. Right now you have the royal rumble *under* the survrivor series. Every PPV should be in a folder with it's own name.

You also appear to have 2 nfo files in your raw folder. only keep the one that has the same name as the episode.

once you do all that, go to your video source, set the content to none, tell it to clean the library, and then set the content back to tv shows. nfo's only get read the first time content is added. so if you change the nfo without reloading your shows, you won't see the change.

edit1: Also, you seem to have one episode of raw in the "raw" folder, and the other episode of raw is in it's own folder. just put both raws in the main RAW folder. If you end up sorting raw by season, make a season folder, and put all episodes from that season in the same folder.
Thanks exo,

Does that mean that I should have a subfolder for each PPV under the PPV folder rather than just dumping all of the shows in there. As at the moment I have Royal Rumble in a subfolder but the Survivor Series video and nfo in the root of the PPV folder.

public
--TV Shows
----WWE Pay-PerView
------Royal Rumble
------Elimination Chamber
------Wrestlemania
------Extreme Rules
------Money in the Bank
------Summer Slam
------Night of Champions
------Over the Limit
------Hell In a Cell
------Survivor Series
------TLC
----Monday Night Raw

and jigging the folders around has fixed the incorrect naming of the Rumble but hasn't added in the other missing files so I guess I have screwed up the nfo files somewhere.

HTPC
XBMC v12 RC3 with myth TV backend || AMD Sempron 145 || 1gb DDR3 || ECS MCP61M-M3 Version 3 ( no core unlocker) || TBS6981 DVB-S2 tuner || ATI Radeon HD 5450 || 32gb Crucial SSD

NAS
I have recreated the nfo files based on the one that is working for the Royal Rumble and have adjusted the directory structure as you suggested have also checked that XBMC user has access to read/write to those directories.

Cleaned the video library and then forced a re scan of content, still no luck the Rumble shows correctly now but Survivor series and Monday nights RAW is not showing up. I dont expect Raw.01.07.13 to show up as I have not created an NFO for it.

Code:
root@NAS4220B:/mnt/md1/public/TV Shows# ls -lR WWE\ Pay-Per-View/ && ls -lR WWE\ Monday\ Night\ RAW/
WWE Pay-Per-View/:
drwxrwxr-x    2 mwarrill users          126 Jan 30 14:45 Royal Rumble
drwxrwxr-x    2 mwarrill users           84 Jan 30 15:05 Survivor Series

WWE Pay-Per-View/Royal Rumble:
-rwxrwxr-x    1 mwarrill users    1614657232 Jan 28 15:43 WWE.Royal.Rumble.27th.Jan.2013.PDTV.x264-Sir.Paul.mp4
-rwxrwxr-x    1 mwarrill users         5044 Jan 30 00:22 WWE.Royal.Rumble.27th.Jan.2013.PDTV.x264-Sir.Paul.nfo

WWE Pay-Per-View/Survivor Series:
-rwxrwxr-x    1 mwarrill users    1576594740 Nov 25 15:58 WWE.Survivor.Series.18.11.12.mp4
-rwxrwxr-x    1 mwarrill users         3013 Jan 30 15:05 WWE.Survivor.Series.18.11.12.nfo
WWE Monday Night RAW/:
-rwxrwxr-x    1 mwarrill users    1423178752 Jan  9 19:55 WWE.Raw.01.07.13.DSR.XviD-XWT.avi
-rwxrwxr-x    1 mwarrill users    1385749504 Jan 29 23:26 WWE.Raw.01.28.13.DSR.XviD-XWT.avi
-rwxrwxr-x    1 mwarrill users          398 Jan 30 15:13 WWE.Raw.01.28.13.DSR.XviD-XWT.nfo

HTPC

NAS
Ok, here is my setup that reads my nfo files just fine. I created all my own nfo files, because even the ones that exist at tvdb pretty much suck. They are formatted goofy, and many times they just cut off mid sentence.

M:\WWE\
\PPV\
\Season28\
\S28E01\
s28e01.mkv
s28e01.nfo
\S28E02\
s28e02.mkv
s28e02.nfo

In this case, season 28 is 2012, s28e01 is the 2012 royal rumble, and s28e02 is the 2012 no way out. The only reason I have each episode (ppv) in its own folder is because I have fanart and posters for each one that I am trying to setup. If I wasn't trying to deal with that, I could just put all the ppb's in the Season28 folder.

I have a folder for every season, 1-29. You can use tvdb to see how many episodes (PPV's) existed each season. Beware though, they have some listed out of order... like Beware of Dog. For some reaso, even though it happened in April of that year, they have it listed *after* a may ppv. I used wikipedias chronological wwe ppv links to order mine.

To add shows like raw or smackdown to that, I would do the following.
M:\WWE\
\RAW\
\Season28\
s28e01.mkv
s28e01.nfo

In this case, again, you make a directory for the season, and just place all the raws you have from that year in there, with the correct episode number.
edit* Just noticed this thread is over a year old. My bad.

Might I suggest you rename them a little differently.

The way I did it was, Wrestling/WWE/PPV/2005/WWE - S21E04 - WrestleMania 21.avi

Basically WWE/{Show Name}/{Year}/WWE - SxxExx - ppv name.ext

Now take a look at my NFO info....Notice that season is the year that it happened, it makes it appears as "Season 2005" in XBMC which I think is a nice way to do it. And episode numbers are used to order them in the correct way.

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<episodedetails>
  <title>Wrestlemania 21</title>
  <runtime>14100</runtime>
  <aired>2005-04-03</aired>
  <season>2005</season>
  <episode>4</episode>
  <plot>Rey Mysterio defeated Eddie Guerrero
Edge defeated Chris Benoit, Chris Jericho, Kane, Shelton Benjamen, and Christian in a six-man ladder match to win a World Championship shot.
The Undertaker defeated Randy Orton
WWE Women's Championship   Women's Champion Trish Stratus defeated Christy Hemmi
Kurt Angle defeated Shawn Micheals
Akebono defeated The Big Show in a Sumo Match
WWE Championship   John Cena defeated WWE Champion J.B.L to win the title
World Heavyweight Championship   Batista defeated World Champion Triple H to win the title</plot>
  <fileinfo>
    <streamdetails>
      <audio>
        <channels>2</channels>
        <codec>pcm</codec>
      </audio>
      <video>
        <aspect>1.333</aspect>
        <codec>xvid</codec>
        <durationinseconds>14100</durationinseconds>
        <height>432</height>
        <scantype>Progressive</scantype>
        <width>576</width>
      </video>
    </streamdetails>
  </fileinfo>
</episodedetails>
For the record, I abandoned using the tv show method of displaying ppv's a long time ago. Not only to the resources for tvshows (like tvdb) completely suck whern it comes to wrestling ppvs, but you are stuck dealing wth naming conventions like the one you listed above, Season 2005. You also can not have individual poster art for each episode.

After months of entering PPV's over at TMDB, they are all uploaded and ready to go now. It is quite simple to name your ppv's to match the ones listed there, scrape them, and then use a smart playlist to filter them into your own custom video node. From there I have them split by set, which each year being it's own set. And then I used the sort title to number them chronologically. Finally, I created custom set posters for each year by taking an issue of wwf/wwe magazine from that year, photoshopping the year on the bottom, and then assigning it to the collection.

This not only allows each ppv to have it's own poster, but you can also link any youtube material (like commecials, promos, pre-show countdowns) to the trailer field.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Library help WWE events0