[Windows] Library Issue (Frodo RC3)
Windows 7 Pro (x64), Frodo RC3

With RC2 and prior I never noticed this problem, but since RC3 I have at least two different TV Shows (possibly more) that exhibit a small annoyance. I doubt it's Windows Specific, but it's happening because of the new way XBMC automatically adds episodes, movies, etc. as it monitors the source folders. What I mean is one show I'm actually watching right now is in the middle of the second season but every time it scans to add new episodes it brings episode S02E01 back into the list unwatched... so when I went to watch the next epi today, it showed 2x1, 2x5, and 2x6 all unwatched. It's not really a big issue, it's just slightly annoying when the show pops back up in the list with something I've already watched.

I do use *.nfo files for all my shows and episodes and I've tried deleting the one for that episode in case there was something screwy with it... that didn't help... I even moved the episode to an unmonitored folder, cleaned the database, created a fresh NFO for it and moved it back... it's still showing unwatched after EVERY scan. (This unwatched issue isn't just when it adds a new episode for this show, it's when ANY show adds a new episode).

As I said, it's happening with at least two different TV Shows, but since I have a lot of shows I haven't gotten to watch yet, there may be more. The NFO files all seem normal and I haven't changed the way I do them in a long time, so not sure why it started with RC3.

Any ideas on how to stop this so I don't keep seeing them show up in my list? (I sort my tv by episodes with watched hidden by default)
HTPC 1: 64-bit Quad Core 3.4GHz Athlon X4 / 16GB DDR3 / (8) 2TB / 42" Vizio / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
HTPC 2: 64-bit Quad Core 2.0GHz / 8GB DDR3 / 1TB / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
My Personal Blog - NewsDemon | Text size doesn't seem to be working anymore for signatures?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Windows] Library Issue (Frodo RC3)0