Linux PVR ADDONS
I'm trying to compile the release of v 12.0, but it's not finding the PVR addons as I see by "PVR add-ons: No" ... XBMC 12.0 will finish the compile and create a package for Slackware64, but it doesn't find the XBMC Master plugins installed in /usr/share/mythtv and /usr/lib64/. For example, the library for the cmyth plugin is installed in /usr/lib64/pvr.mythtv.cmyth/XBMC_MythTV_cmyth.pvr but when attempting to enable the cmyth plugin, it fails and refers me to the log. The log shows an error that the XBMC_MythTV_cmyth.pvr plugin can't be located ... So, where is XBMC looking for the PVR add-ons, i.e. the location of the directory? I have 12.0RC2 installed just fine and it finds the PVR plugins without any problem ...
Ahem, the add-ons are NOT installed in /usr/share/mythtv, but rather /usr/share/xbmc ... naturally. Too tired!
Disregard ... it must have been a packaging issue, because I manually compiled the PVR add-ons and created zip files. I then installed those zipped PVR add-ons in XBMC 12.0 and everything functions beautifully. BTW, congratulations for releasing Frodo as it seems very stable thus far.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PVR ADDONS0