• 7(current)
HOW-TO setup streaming internet video/audio
Hi can anyone help me i'm new to coding Smile doe's anyone have example xml with how to add p2p streams i want to add them to my playlist in LIveStream addon like i say i'm new to coding so could really do with example layout xml thanks hope this makes sense to the group.
Hello everyboyd.

I am using strm file in kodi to watch a stream web cam that is published in my LAN. I use one rasberry where is allocated the webcam, and other where is allocated Kodi.
STRM show me webcam but is not continous video (I set 3 frames per sec). In other any web browser (in PC) works fine, but kodi seems that images are stored in some buffer and after some minutes is reproduced quickly, not 3 frames per sec...It seems it is related with some buffer configuraiton or some overload...But top command in shell reports 0.4...

Any idea?

Thanks!!
you guys are computer savvy but I'm not!
all i want to do is pick a movie and then a stream that works!
so many times i get rejected streaming locations and have to keep trying on the list of about 10 urls...
can anything make the streaming choices more reliable?
tks much!
Free content (wiki) - it sounds like you're trying to use illegally sourced pirate media via a banned add-on (wiki) or similar using who knows what fly-by-night temporary server. All of which is against our forum rules (wiki) on piracy, and for which we offer absolutely no support here.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
i haven't added any add-ons, just plugged in the Kodi and went from there...I have Verizon Fios...how do i get the the bad pirate crap offHuh
please help me!!!
The official Kodi installation does not come with any media sources at all pre-installed, so I guess you've been suckered into either a "fully loaded" box/device or some piracy-build which amounts to the same thing in the end.

Usually the simplest way is to uninstall Kodi and reinstall a fresh copy (either from the download link at the top of the page or via a reputable source like the Google Play store for Android devices).
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Before any one makes any big changes you have to check this easy fix for No-Stream on Kodi. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MH3XZ8u-q-Y
I have firestick with Kodi, version 16.1 Jarvis...
when i choose a movie to view, I get about 12 urls to choose from, is this the way it should be?
then I keep choosing different ones and alot of times i get "error message"...

I tried switching the hdmi ports, still does it...

Help!
I think a reminder of the forum rules (wiki) on piracy and banned add-ons (wiki) plus the notes on free content (wiki) may be needed here.

Kodi Blog Posts
It's not working in my tv, what am I doing wrong?
(2016-12-11, 14:45)soula909 Wrote: It's not working in my tv, what am I doing wrong?

<drum roll> And the 2016 prize for the Least Useful First Post in a Support Forum goes to....
Video plays fine it's one specific movie but the audio goes distorted in the first 15 seconds plus help
I have Kodi on my desktop and I'm getting no video when I open a movie. I'm running Windows 10. I can hear the movie but can view the movie. How can I fix this?
Interesting even with time pass.
Hello, could someone help me in playing this stream to kodi? I usually send to kodi from yatse, which works but can not seem to get this website working. It's free content. I'm sure I'm just not finding the right URL, but just can't figure it out!
This show as example:
https://www.rrr.org.au/explore/programs/...ember-2020
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HOW-TO setup streaming internet video/audio2