is thetvbd scraper working for you?
I have added my source and set the content to thetvbd and then pressed ok. It asked me if I want to update the path which I say yes. Then it starts to clean my database and scans.. however nothing scans in the library. I can access the folders via file mode and play the files ok. I have the folder and files named properly as I use this on other xbmc boxes.

Its just not scanning the content in. Also I go back to set content and thetvdb is not shown and its blank so I have to select it again. It looks like its not saving the option and scanning it in.

Any one else having these problems?
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
I'll be putting together a Raspi tonight, so I can check then, however tvdb isn't the most reliable site, it goes up and down all the time. I'll report back tonight and if I can get it working it might be worth posting the logs.
It was horrible for me too. I reckon its getting pounded with everonere freshing the metadata after upgrading.
yeah thats true. Didnt even think about that since frodo just came out.
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
(2013-01-31, 18:53)DecK Wrote: It was horrible for me too. I reckon its getting pounded with everonere freshing the metadata after upgrading.

Upgrading shouldn't have any impact on metadata unless it messes up your userdata folder and you don't have a backup. I certainly hope this isn't the case and it never has before but its always a good idea to back up userdata before upgrading.
^
Looks like I'm going to have to take this back. I just upgraded one of my HTPCs to Frodo from Eden - some of my movie thumbnails didn't make the upgrade. Worse for me though is that my music library didn't like the upgrade at all and at about 85,000 tracks it'll probably take a few days to re-scrape.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
is thetvbd scraper working for you?0