Req Replace "Partly/Mostly Cloudy/Overcast" with % cloud coverage

Weather Underground reports coud coverage in precise % notations. I find a notation "cloud coverage = 37%" much more informative than "partly (or is it mostly?) clouded". Please change the default weather screen, else indicate which hacks are necessary to that effect.

i'll check if that info is available through their api.
if so, i'll add it to the addon.

it's up to the skinner though whether or not to display this info.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
I don't think that info is available. Here's what I posted in the Weather Underground thread when DiMag asked there:
Quote:I did a quick check. and according to this post in the Weather Underground API community numeric cloud coverage data is not exposed via the API. The only suggestion made there was to parse the text forecast and then back into a number of some sort based on things like "partly cloudly." That does not sound fun to me.

There is a fair amount of weather data exposed to skins via the addon, but Confluence doesn't use them all. If you look at the readme file for weather.weatherunderground, you can see what's available. So the level of detail of weather is really up to the skin author.
thanx pkscuot. you're right, it isn't available in their api.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Replace "Partly/Mostly Cloudy/Overcast" with % cloud coverage1