Show additional flags
Hello,
can sb tell me, how to show additional flags?
i want to add the resolution flag or show the resolution flag instead of the source-flag.

i know, there is a file Includes_MediaFlags, but i dont know how to change ...

i am using "Shift" and Aeon Nox 4 on Frodo.

thanks in advance
Go to 1080i folder of the skin look for this code in variables.xml:
Code:
<variable name="SourceFlagVar">
        <value condition="[SubString(ListItem.filename,PDTV) | SubString(ListItem.filename,sdtv) | SubString(ListItem.filename,sd tv)]">sdtv</value>
        <value condition="[SubString(ListItem.Filename,hdtv) | SubString(ListItem.Filename,hd tv)]">hdtv</value>
        <value condition="[SubString(ListItem.Filename,hddvd) | SubString(ListItem.Filename,hd-dvd)]">hddvd</value>
        <value condition="[SubString(ListItem.Filename,bluray) | SubString(ListItem.Filename,blu-ray) | SubString(ListItem.Filename,bdrip) | SubString(ListItem.Filename,brrip)] + [SubString(ListItem.Filename,.3D.) | SubString(ListItem.Filename,3DBD)]">bluray3d</value>
        <value condition="[SubString(ListItem.Filename,bluray) | SubString(ListItem.Filename,blu-ray) | SubString(ListItem.Filename,bdrip) | SubString(ListItem.Filename,brrip)]">bluray</value>
        <value condition="SubString(ListItem.Filename,dvb)">dvb</value>
        <value condition="SubString(ListItem.Filename,web-dl)">web-dl</value>
        <value condition="SubString(ListItem.Filename,dvd) | StringCompare(ListItem.FileExtension,iso) | StringCompare(ListItem.FileExtension,ifo)">dvd</value>
        <value>$INFO[ListItem.VideoCodec]</value>
    </variable>
and change it to
Code:
<variable name="SourceFlagVar">
        <value>$INFO[ListItem.VideoCodec]</value>
    </variable>

Do the same to the VideoSourceFlagVar variable directly beneath it.
(2013-02-01, 17:22)Big_Noid Wrote: Text
Hi

I also have a question regarding media flags.
Is it possible to add support to show the "Blu-ray disc" icon if the files are put in a folder that is called "blu-ray" and so on.

Because as of now my folder structure is like this:

Driver letter:\HD-Movies\Blu-ray\MovieName\MovieName.mkv

It would be amazing if it was possible to get the icon to show based on the top folder name instead of using names like "\MovieName Bluray.mkv"
@Tobbie94:
add this line after the other 2 blueray lines and it should work

Code:
<value condition="[SubString(ListItem.FileNameAndPath,bluray) | SubString(ListItem.FileNameAndPath,blu-ray) | SubString(ListItem.FileNameAndPath,bdrip) | SubString(ListItem.FileNameAndPath,brrip)]">bluray</value>
(2013-02-01, 17:22)Big_Noid Wrote: Do the same to the VideoSourceFlagVar variable directly beneath it.
Thanks so far!

With the VideoCodec i have the XviD/DivX and H.264 Logo. Can i also replace them with the Resolution-Flags?
Image Image
or
Image Image Image

Can i insert something like this?
pic=sd.png
if codec=h264 then pic=h264.png (or hd.png)
If filename=*1080p* then pic=1080.png
if filename=*720p* then pic=720.png

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Show additional flags0