Movies gone mad
Can anyone help, I'm using frodo 12, aeon nox and scrapping with TMDB. My prople, when i update my files the scrapper getts stuck on 2010 the year we made contact in the space odyssey boxset. I watch it find the movie over and over and over again and currently have about 50 copies in the directy but only one movie. help?
I initially used Frodo RC3, & my movie collection contained that movie, & I had no issue with scraping at the time.

I have it in a sub-folder called 2010 - The Year We Make Contact (1984), which sits within my main Movies folder. The filename is simply 2010.avi. Don't know if this helps you in any way though?

Also, I recommend temporarily enabling debugging mode while you scrape, & check the resulting log file for information which may lead you to a resolution. This page describes the process to do this: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Debug_log
.... ok feeling stupid, copied a folder called 2010 with pics and movies from 2010 and xbmc was picking this up as the movies..... my bad.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movies gone mad0