Upgraded to Frodo, no audio now with bluetooth headset
Used to be I would just plug in my Creative WP-300 bluetooth and xbmc would send audio through it fine. After updating to Frodo, this doesn't seem to work anymore. The odd thing is that it will work if I use WMP or VLC or anything else, but just not with xbmc.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I want to watch Lord of the Rings with decent volume and enjoy a beer, but not wake the wife Smile

UPDATE: figured it out. I needed to go into audio output and change the audio output device to DirectSound:Headphones.

UPDATE2: Well, that's annoying. Seems it works with some movies, and not others. Thought I had it fixed, guess not. Anyone know what gives with Frodo? Are there issues with bluetooth headphones? Should I go back to Eden?

Set Audio Output to Analog then Speaker Configuration to 2.0 in addition to the Audio Output Device being set to the headphones.
I am running into this problem too. As a feature request, having a prompt or some form of sound profile would be nice. The non techs in the family don't like jumping through menus just to wear headphones.
(2013-02-12, 06:15)Atika Wrote: I am running into this problem too. As a feature request, having a prompt or some form of sound profile would be nice. The non techs in the family don't like jumping through menus just to wear headphones.
+1

(2013-02-02, 11:45)jjd-uk Wrote: Set Audio Output to Analog then Speaker Configuration to 2.0 in addition to the Audio Output Device being set to the headphones.
SadConfused
As a phone, it would be nice if XBMC can switch from one output to another simply by disabling the bluetooth device.
French Kodi translator on Weblate

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Upgraded to Frodo, no audio now with bluetooth headset1