• 76(current)
DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available
another versione Smile

i made alot of code optimization, i've not tryed again everything

anyway i added playercorefactory configuration in the gui

"DVDPlayer mertis"

but you need to restart kodi after changes because this file it's not part of dsplayer, kodi read this information at startup

ciauzz
Really cool to see this branch getting better by the day. Perhaps you should start a new thread now that the rules engine can be configured within the app itself? Imo it has taken the branch to another level.

Just one thing - are shaders really working? I ask as I've applied some (like grey scale) that should have a real visible effect, but makes no difference.

Cheers and keep up the awesome work.

K
LG OLED55BX6LB, Zidoo Z1000 Pro (ZDMC 20.2 Arctic Zephyr 2 Resurrection), Yamaha RX-A3060, Polk Signature Fronts & Centre, Wharfedale D300 Atmos surrounds, Heco Victa Prime Sub 252A, DSPeaker Antimode 8033 Cinema
@oldpainless

the shaders were not working because an "s"

this it's like the mediasconfig.xml work

<extra>
<extra filter=blablabla >
<extra>
<shaders>
<shader id="10">
<shader id ="1">
<shaders>

in my defence the extra don't keep the "s" Smile

i've build a setup... then if come out some strange behavior i can fix with next version of dsplayer, but i think that the big things work

so the changes from the previous 14.1 final release are:

fixed Download Subtitle with internal libsubs.dll or xyvsfilter while DSPlayer playback
fixed creation of thumbnail bookmark while DSPlayer playback
fixed show extra information in audio menu selection
added DSPlayer GUI to configure the rules and filters
added DVDPlayer merits to configure when use it as default player (now don't need anymore restart kodi to take effect)

you can keep the link from my signature

ciauz

edit:

something strange happens in media rules config
the button "extra filter" e "shaders" should be closed at begins when there is no parameters, but now for the first time often i have all button open
maybe building everythings from the script that make the setup it's different that from visual studio :\
let me know if happens to you

i have to investigate

ok solved this too

ciauz
(2015-02-21, 17:42)aracnoz Wrote: @oldpainless

the shaders were not working because an "s"

this it's like the mediasconfig.xml work

<extra>
<extra>
<shaders>
<shader id="10">
<shader id ="1">
<shaders>

in my defence the extra don't keep the "s" Smile

i've build a setup... then if come out some strange behavior i can fix with next version of dsplayer, but i think that the big things work

so the changes from the previous 14.1 final release are:

fixed Download Subtitle with internal libsubs.dll or xyvsfilter while DSPlayer playback
fixed creation of thumbnail bookmark while DSPlayer playback
fixed show extra information in audio menu selection
added DSPlayer GUI to configure the rules and filters
added DVDPlayer merits to configure when use it as default player (now don't need anymore restart kodi to take effect)

you can keep the link from my signature

ciauz

edit:

something strange happens in media rules config
the button "extra filter" e "shaders" should be closed at begins when there is no parameters, but now for the first time often i have all button open
maybe building everythings from the script that make the setup it's different that from visual studio :\
let me know if happens to you

i have to investigate

ok solved this too

ciauz

thanks - all working as it should now in your latest release. Thanks again.
LG OLED55BX6LB, Zidoo Z1000 Pro (ZDMC 20.2 Arctic Zephyr 2 Resurrection), Yamaha RX-A3060, Polk Signature Fronts & Centre, Wharfedale D300 Atmos surrounds, Heco Victa Prime Sub 252A, DSPeaker Antimode 8033 Cinema
Aracnoz, Thank you so much.
some update...

i added support to change delay to audio and subtitle with FFDshow Audio / Lav Audio / XYVsFilter
at resume dsplayer will remeber the last set delay
I reversed the slider that adjusts the delay, so with DSPlayer if you move the slider forward we will have a delay with a plus sign if the move back a delay with a minus sign
I do not know why dvdplayer is set in opposite ways

then i added support to <latency> <delay> settings that are in advancedsettings.xml
this it's very important to me because maybe not everyone knows that every tv has a different delay for each refresh set
so the video in some cases cannot be in sync with the audio when we set the tv refresh to 24hz to match 24fps/23.976fps
before this modification to support the delay in dsplayer i had to manage everything with my personal external prog
but now it's most simple and elegant solution
this it's my advancedsettings.xml, in this way i've a 150ms delay for all refresh but for 24hz i've 250ms
Code:
<advancedsettings>
  <video>
    <latency>
      <delay>150</delay>
      <refresh>
        <min>23</min>
        <max>24</max>
        <delay>250</delay>
      </refresh>
    </latency>
  </video>
</advancedsettings>
dsplayer will continue to show delay 0 when you start a movie, but this it's set in the decoder (ffdshowaudio or lav) that will have a offset when we change the delay from kodi

then i fixed the behavior of the Edition in DSPlayer, when eduard has added editions to dsplayer lavfilters was not support this things
but now he does so when you try to launch a mkv with multi chapters DSPlayer fails to play, because he can found the edition streams but he cannot handle in a proper way
now i added the support to editions also with lavfilters

as last thing i added the call getAvailableAudioStreamsChannels() for the python scripts to get audio channels number when playback start without utilize JSONRPC api
i need this information to set my amp automatically "straight" for the media with 6ch or surround pro logic with 2ch
so this last things it's very personal i suppose Smile)

ciauzz
I don't need the delay function, never did, fortunately, but i apreciate all the goodies u are getting into DSPlayer, Aracnoz
Thanks!
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
@aracnoz ciao da Roma
I remeber that a while ago dsplayer couldn't work with live tv.
Has the situation changed?
Tried latest builds but no go.
Bye,
sdf
It is misconception that DSPlayer can't work with LiveTV though. DSPlayer can be used with LiveTV as long as the protocol / format supported by Directshow source filter. Unfortunately only few (probably only http) would works by now.

To make DSPlayer works for certain LiveTV backend you need directshow source filter that can handle it. Which is outside of scope of DSPlayer which is just player. I'm not sure if anyone would commit to develop directshow filter for that purpose now. You should go ask directshow filter to add support for these such as LAVFilters Dev, AVSplitter Dev etc.

Also mediaportal seem to develop directshow filter for this kind of usebut now it can't be used with other application though.
obviously there is a problem of directshow filters

anyway I tried to create a rule with protocols set http
source filter set to File Source (URL) (urlfilesource)
then I set the lavfilters

DVBViewer was already working
nextpvr not, then I did a quick fix but it is not very stable

I honestly do not think it's a greet experience to use pvr with DSPlayer

however if you want to try this it's the quick fix for nextpvr

http://www.mediafire.com/download/7acaz2...di_pvr.rar

ciauz
rtsp (mediaportal pvr) is also working: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1664201
(2015-02-26, 17:41)aracnoz Wrote: I honestly do not think it's a greet experience to use pvr with DSPlayer
The real deal is deinterlacing (also using gpu) for pal tv.
For us european live tv users is by far the most important feature.
The difference between an android and a windows tablet is day-night, so if you try to improve it IMHO is a good thing.
Thank you,
sdf
You need directshow source filter that can handle it with DSPlayer. The problem is the development of Directshow Filter is not what DSPlayer dev / Kodi dev is familiar with. Or even PVR LiveTV backend dev.

DSPlayer is just a player that intregrate existed directshow filters to use as seemless Kodi player. It is different matter to create new filter though.
(2015-02-26, 17:41)aracnoz Wrote: I honestly do not think it's a greet experience to use pvr with DSPlayer
Tried your fix build, and now I understand why is not a great experience!
Tried MP and dvbviewer.
Channel changing slows down.
But ...
I saw that you use rtsp for MP.
Maybe using tsreader should speed up things a little bit.
Mediaportal (client) uses directshow to build graph for live tv, and is blazing fast in channel changing, so there hope in an improvement.
Maybe can we ask Margro (pvr plugin developer) if he can help?
Thank you,
sdf
i'm working on this, but at moment it's very difficult to make it work properly

• 76(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available8