• 92(current)
DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available
Tested new build. Works like a charm.

Could you change that stings (XySubfilter => madVR) ?
(2015-03-31, 05:13)vicmanpergar Wrote:
(2015-03-31, 04:14)dbezerra Wrote: Quick question: does DSPlayer support Blu-Ray ISO files? Some of my rips are ISOs.

Other than that I am not experiencing any problems with MadVR!

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1966107

I followed the XML files provided by Warner but I can't make BluRay ISOs to work on DSPlayer. They work with DVDPlayer just fine. Are there any modifications to the XML files that I need to do?

Thanks!
Bluray ISO doesn't work on DSPlayer. At most DVD ISO should works but it's not good (many titles aren't working). The workaround is use external player with batch script / iso mount software. Another workaround is using MakeMKV either streaming or convert ISO (I'm using it to convert to MKV)
(2015-04-01, 03:28)oldpoem Wrote: Bluray ISO doesn't work on DSPlayer. At most DVD ISO should works but it's not good (many titles aren't working). The workaround is use external player with batch script / iso mount software. Another workaround is using MakeMKV either streaming or convert ISO (I'm using it to convert to MKV)

Media Player Classic might play these files natively, but I'm not certain.
I found a way to fix problem files that crash to a black screen when seeking forwards or backwards. If the file is an mp4, remuxing it to an mkv will fix the issue. I found a program that can do it in a minute or so. When I've weeded out the few problem files in my collection, I'll post a link to the program at the beginning of the guide I posted.
@aracnoz

The latest build has an issue with rendering stats. If the Kodi gui is disabled, every video plays with the rendering stats turned on. I have to manually disable them (Cntrl+J).
(2015-04-01, 02:37)oldpoem Wrote: Could you change that stings (XySubfilter => madVR) ?

i think that it's generated by xysubfilter, it should show the osdname.... i will investigate

(2015-04-01, 09:10)Warner306 Wrote: @aracnoz

The latest build has an issue with rendering stats. If the Kodi gui is disabled, every video plays with the rendering stats turned on. I have to manually disable them (Cntrl+J).

i made a quick test and that not happen to me, anyway i have not control on madVR's stats, madVR it should remember itself the last state, visible or hidden
(2015-04-01, 09:10)Warner306 Wrote: @aracnoz

Weird, never happened to me.
Kodi continues to use "XBMC Subtitles Pass Thru" instead of a xysubfilter, although the system merits. After deleting the libsubs.dll file everything works except the subtitles control.

Kodi: http://prntscr.com/6o3ycv
Any another pleer: http://prntscr.com/6o404j
I always thought that the option "system filter ds mertis" it's useless... if you decide to use kodi in dsplayer version is because you want to have more control over the filters

more than once even tiben20 (one of the first with dsplayer) told me the same thing Smile

anyway it's not supported by me, i don't know how it works... without "media rules" you can loose some important things with dsplayer

@Warner306

speaking about the dsplayer ability... before madvr i added the support to change delay in lav audio and ffdshow audio, not only to change the delay on some unsynced mkv., but to support the advacendsettings of kodi <video><latency>

you can read something http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1939234 in a my old post, i don't know if this can be useful in the guide for someone else that has a sync problem with 24hz

p.s.

i think that we need a new thread with a new first page... There are candidates?
How can i add shader to the config?

For testing purpose i added the shader nightvision to my mkv media rules and played a mkv file but the shader isn't working. If i add the nightvision shader in MPC-HC the shader is working and the picture is green.
If i play the file with my dsplayer media rules config the picture is normal.

What do i have to config to apply the nightvision shader?
(2015-04-01, 15:26)aracnoz Wrote: I always thought that the option "system filter ds mertis" it's useless...

it is not useless, it can help to make more fine-tuning. You can use the filters based on the codec used, compression, interlacing, frame size, etc. And not only on the file extension. Plus the same settings in all DS applications.
(2015-04-01, 15:26)aracnoz Wrote: I always thought that the option "system filter ds mertis" it's useless... if you decide to use kodi in dsplayer version is because you want to have more control over the filters

more than once even tiben20 (one of the first with dsplayer) told me the same thing Smile

anyway it's not supported by me, i don't know how it works... without "media rules" you can loose some important things with dsplayer

@Warner306

speaking about the dsplayer ability... before madvr i added the support to change delay in lav audio and ffdshow audio, not only to change the delay on some unsynced mkv., but to support the advacendsettings of kodi <video><latency>

you can read something http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1939234 in a my old post, i don't know if this can be useful in the guide for someone else that has a sync problem with 24hz

p.s.

i think that we need a new thread with a new first page... There are candidates?

I am not feeling well today, but I could write it. It should appear under your name, of course.

What would you like the first post to say?
@aracnoz - What happened to the Kodi 14.2 final with DSPlayer version. I am excited about the madVR version too but can you post a link to the other as well? I don't have the hardware yet for the madVR version so I am using the other for now. Thanks for all your hard work on this BTW!
(2015-04-01, 18:47)bigadevry Wrote: @aracnoz - What happened to the Kodi 14.2 final with DSPlayer version. I am excited about the madVR version too but can you post a link to the other as well? I don't have the hardware yet for the madVR version so I am using the other for now. Thanks for all your hard work on this BTW!

You can just use EVR as renderer and it'd works the same.
  • 92(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available8