DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 5 Average
oldpoem Offline
Fan
Tested new build. Works like a charm.

Could you change that stings (XySubfilter => madVR) ?
find quote
dbezerra Offline
(Yesterday 05:13)vicmanpergar Wrote:  
(Yesterday 04:14)dbezerra Wrote:  Quick question: does DSPlayer support Blu-Ray ISO files? Some of my rips are ISOs.

Other than that I am not experiencing any problems with MadVR!

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1966107

I followed the XML files provided by Warner but I can't make BluRay ISOs to work on DSPlayer. They work with DVDPlayer just fine. Are there any modifications to the XML files that I need to do?

Thanks!
find quote
oldpoem Offline
Fan
Bluray ISO doesn't work on DSPlayer. At most DVD ISO should works but it's not good (many titles aren't working). The workaround is use external player with batch script / iso mount software. Another workaround is using MakeMKV either streaming or convert ISO (I'm using it to convert to MKV)
(This post was last modified: Today 03:42 by oldpoem.)
find quote
Warner306 Offline
Posting Freak
(Today 03:28)oldpoem Wrote:  Bluray ISO doesn't work on DSPlayer. At most DVD ISO should works but it's not good (many titles aren't working). The workaround is use external player with batch script / iso mount software. Another workaround is using MakeMKV either streaming or convert ISO (I'm using it to convert to MKV)

Media Player Classic might play these files natively, but I'm not certain.
find quote
Warner306 Offline
Posting Freak
I found a way to fix problem files that crash to a black screen when seeking forwards or backwards. If the file is an mp4, remuxing it to an mkv will fix the issue. I found a program that can do it in a minute or so. When I've weeded out the few problem files in my collection, I'll post a link to the program at the beginning of the guide I posted.
find quote
Warner306 Offline
Posting Freak
@aracnoz

The latest build has an issue with rendering stats. If the Kodi gui is disabled, every video plays with the rendering stats turned on. I have to manually disable them (Cntrl+J).
find quote
aracnoz Online
(Today 02:37)oldpoem Wrote:  Could you change that stings (XySubfilter => madVR) ?

i think that it's generated by xysubfilter, it should show the osdname.... i will investigate

(Today 09:10)Warner306 Wrote:  @aracnoz

The latest build has an issue with rendering stats. If the Kodi gui is disabled, every video plays with the rendering stats turned on. I have to manually disable them (Cntrl+J).

i made a quick test and that not happen to me, anyway i have not control on madVR's stats, madVR it should remember itself the last state, visible or hidden
find quote
oldpoem Offline
Fan
(Today 09:10)Warner306 Wrote:  @aracnoz

Weird, never happened to me.
find quote