xmltv tvheadend
Smile 
Hi,

I'd like to use xmltv with tvheadend. for this, there 2 ways (correct me if i'm wrong) :

- use internal grabber (which is disabled on my setup, cant find a way to enable it even in putting a script in /usr/bin)
- use external socket, but i get that :
Code:
tv_grab_tv_grab_fr | netcat -u /home/hts/.hts/tvheadend/epggrab/xmltv.sock
Error: Couldn't resolve host "/home/hts/.hts/tvheadend/epggrab/xmltv.sock"
using config filename /root/.xmltv/tv_grab_fr.conf

Adam Sutton, could you please help me , i know i should have post on tvheadend forum but i couldnt get an coompt on their forum

Bibi
Have you configured the appropriate grabber(s) beforehand, so you can use them as internal?

I seem to remember that you have to run something in /usr/bin to register all of the grabber scripts (I created a new one and it wouldn't show until I did this, IIRC - it was a long time ago, though), then tvheadend knows about them. After that, you need to run the specific script you need (e.g. /usr/bin/tv_grab_fr --configure) to set it up before you can get any results from it.
Okay, went back to my notes (here) ... the tv_find_grabbers command in /usr/bin will tell you what grabbers are available, but it's not needed to register grabbers per se. But you can use that to see if you have any grabbers, or, at least, the French one.

If you don't, check that tv_grab_fr is in the right directory and has the right permissions. If tv_find_grabbers can see it, then tvheadend should be able to as well.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
xmltv tvheadend0