• 11(current)
[RELEASE] RTP Play Video addon (Portuguese Television)
enen92 you the man!
Thank you for the update.
enen92 sorry for using this thread to contact you (I don't know why but I can't use private messages in the forum)
I know that you have developed (or at least helped to develop) the rato tv addon. Recently I've installed KODI in an Apple TV 4th generation, that is running smoothly but in the Rato TV addon I'm always getting: "A obter hostdata" >>> "Ocorreu um erro. Tente novamente."
All menus work fine, but it can't run the videos...

Can you help me please? Thanks!!! Obrigado!!!
Hello enen92,
I installed kodi on my phone , I have the beta alpha 17.0 krypton , and live channels of RTP play don't work anymore..do you have a solution for me? PS: i am living in France (streaming blocked??). thanks in advance
fishplish
The problem is really 17.0, I had the same problem and going back to kodi 16.1 solved it for now.

(2016-08-09, 19:11)fishplish Wrote: Hello enen92,
I installed kodi on my phone , I have the beta alpha 17.0 krypton , and live channels of RTP play don't work anymore..do you have a solution for me? PS: i am living in France (streaming blocked??). thanks in advance
fishplish
Hello hapm,

I did as you said , and now it works! thank you very much ... I hope this default version17.0 will be solved soon because it is really more ergonomic
Hi,
is rtp play geoblocked ?
Or even blocked depending on event ?

Addon seems very stable, I would love to use it to watch porto-Roma champions league playoff game...
I don't it is, they only geo block the player on the site using javascript.

Enviado do meu A0001 através de Tapatalk
(2016-08-09, 21:56)hapm Wrote: The problem is really 17.0, I had the same problem and going back to kodi 16.1 solved it for now.

(2016-08-09, 19:11)fishplish Wrote: Hello enen92,
fishplish

Got some time to test the latest nightly on android and the streams are playing again.
………
since this week stoped playing .....

I am running on Kodi 17 Beta 06 nighty from 12.November
Hi can you please add a plugin.context.replay or context menu to rtpplay, something like @membrane do to German channels.. Smile, can be used on pvr/epg...
@enen92 I think RTP may have broke the app again. Live streams are giving an invalid URL error.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
Thanks Smile i'll have a look

edit: fixed and submitted to repo.
Hey enen92,

first, thankyou so much for your work! im hoping to install this repo as a solution for my portuguese parents that live in australia. I've just checked the SIC and TVI website and it appears that both actually have livestreams now, is there any chance of having these included in this addon? Here are the links to each stream:

http://sic.sapo.pt/direto

http://tviplayer.iol.pt/direto/TVI

thankyou again.

Joel.
Hello enen92,

I have the Kodi v16.1, i made à update ans now Rtp play live is not working anymore.
Do you have explication? And solution ?? Thanks for your help!!
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] RTP Play Video addon (Portuguese Television)5