Strange Problem
Hey guys, finally got our HTPC almost perfect yesterday but tonight I've got a problem.

I'm running Windows 7, Frodo Final. I scanned in all my movies yesterday and realised that I didnt want sets/collections because the iPad app I use hasn't been updated to accommodate Frodo changes. So I manually removed all the collections entries from the sets sub menu of the Movies node before I shut down the HTPC last night after checking that it had sorted the problem out in the iPad app, which it did.

Turned the HTPC back on again tonight to find a new problem.

It used to go from the poster to the information screen, as below :

But tonight there's a new screen between those two positions :

How do I get rid of this as its a bit inconvenient!! Huh
i guess, the first time u choose movies, and the second time u choose videos...
Ryzen5 2400g @gigabyte AorusM
Marantz AV7702/MM8003 Combo
Philips 55PFL8007k/12
Sony VW-270ES
As bimme said, it looks like you are using Videos > Files view in your second example, so when you click on the movie thumbnail, the first thing you see is the folder for your movie and, when you click on it, you then see the movie file (note the M2TS file extension after the file name).

Use the MOVIES main menu option or VIDEOS > Library > Movies (or VIDEOS > Movies, depending on skin) to ensure you are always looking at the Library view.
I am using the custom nodes on the main menu to open a window to a specific folder of videos. It worked fine on Eden and was working fine using frodo.

One night it was working fine, then the following night it had gone like this without me changing anything apart from deleting all the collections but leaving the individual movies and then shutting down the htpc the night before

I.e one night it was like the first two pics, then the following night it was like the set of 3 pics

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Strange Problem0