Win Playback stutter after some minutes.
(2013-04-20, 19:51)TemplarLord Wrote: So I fixed my stuttering issues, I remembered what I did last time. I always had this nagging feeling that YATSE tried to access XBMC or something before, so I disabled all XBMC services. That includes UPnP, Webserver, Remote Control(except the 'Allow programs on this system to control XBMC'); Zeroconf and AirPlay were never on to begin with.

After testing a 2 hour long movie, and some TV episodes, I no longer get stuttering issues every 10-15 minutes. (knock on wood)

Although, last time IIRC, I turned webserver back on so that YATSE can connect to it, with no stuttering afterwards. I have to mention that with this new XBMC setup, I never used YATSE nor have I even set it up so it can't be the result of these stuttering issues.

I don't expect this to work for all of you, but it's worth a shot Smile

I am using YATSE too, so I guess now we know what was causing it.
Also makes sense why the interval was the same, even after restarting XBMC, as the YATSE polling was causing it.

I am still using YATSE, so I guess meanwhile they fixed it...
I know this is an old thread but this issue stopped me upgrading from Eden. Great news, Frodo v12.2 has resolved the stuttering issue for me! I haven't changed anything else; being my HTPC it's never upgraded.

My HTPC: Llano A6-3500, Asrock A75M-IT
hello

i skip the Frodo becouse this "sutter after some minutes" problems and go back to Eden. Now I try the Gotham and the problem is still here. Does anyone have a solution for this problem?
(2014-05-06, 20:48)zonzi Wrote: hello

i skip the Frodo becouse this "sutter after some minutes" problems and go back to Eden. Now I try the Gotham and the problem is still here. Does anyone have a solution for this problem?

For me it was the polling to the XBMC service by a program on my Android phone.
(2014-05-06, 20:50)Saxtus Wrote:

And what did you do?
(2014-05-07, 11:35)zonzi Wrote:
(2014-05-06, 20:50)Saxtus Wrote:

And what did you do?

Nothing, they fixed XBMC at a later version.
Witch version do you nave?
(2014-05-07, 12:38)zonzi Wrote: Witch version do you nave?

Right now Frodo 12.3 (dsplayer build 20131228)
I try with Frodo 12.3 and no good for me
(2014-05-07, 21:29)zonzi Wrote: I try with Frodo 12.3 and no good for me

Do you have installed an android app to start with?
I have YATSE on a phone, but I dont use it. I controle with logitech harmony.
(2014-05-07, 21:39)zonzi Wrote: I have YATSE on a phone, but I dont use it. I controle with logitech harmony.

Uninstall it and tell me if you keep getting the problem.
I uninstall YATSE and XBMC remote from android tablet and phone, disable all UPnP, Webserver, Remote control, Zeroconf and AirPlay service, than watch one movie and it was OK. For now I will be tested with those settings, than I will gradually enable them.
This problem surfaced for me once I upgraded to gotham. Quick pause/resume solves it. Also using Yatzee so going to see if that's the issue.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Playback stutter after some minutes.1