Display Artist Fanart on Main Menu and/or Now Playing in Frodo
Hello all,

I've searched for this answer, and maybe there isn't one, but i figured I'd reach out and ask in case it was something silly I was missing. Three (hopefully) very simple questions:

1. What's the best method for completely wiping out your db and starting from scratch (music and video) for the purpose of rescanning?
2. What is the best method (which service I guess) to scan for Artist (music) fanart?
3. Most importantly, is there a way to either (or both) display Music Artist fanart either as the background for the main menu (it changes as the artist does as it goes through the playlist) or do the same thing (display fanart as the music changes) in Fullscreen mode?

I had a skin, Customizable Confluence, that used to do this in previous versions (it broke a bit in Eden). It displayed all the fanart as the artist changed during the course of the playlist on the Main Menu and had a slick Album cover collage for when there was no fanart for a particular artist.

Anyway, thanks for reading and thanks in advance for any assistance you can provide. Its been driving me crazy all day

-Stu
There isn't anyway to do what you want with the default Confluence skin. You might check out Modified Confluence Vol. 2 which is sort of just Modified Confluence for Frodo. I'm not sure how the features there will compare to Customizable Confluence, but it might be worth a look.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Display Artist Fanart on Main Menu and/or Now Playing in Frodo0