Hardware / software for time warner home PVR system
I have TWC and here is my current setup:
MythTV Backend with (1) HVR-2255 internal card
Hauppauge PVR attached to my TWC Set-Top-Box and to my MythTV Backend
MCE IR Blaster attached to TWC box and to MythTV Backend
Kodi TV on three LIVA boxes (one attached to each TV)
Three SMK-Link controllers (one for each Kodi LIVA box)

This setup totally rocks!
i used to have a really good setup going with direct tv snapstream/beyond tv and my beloved hauppauge 1600 the ir emitter just worked and i was able to (for years) able to record lifetime movies and a few tv shows not on DVD and edit the ads and archive them but now that i have moved to California and live in orange i am now on Time Warner Cable and can not longer use the ir (had to replace as wire got broke) latter to find out it wasn't even the right one so i bought one that was supost to work with it but still no dice so i bought a infinitv 4 with cable card only to find out that twc marks the cci flags as copy once now my ideal setup would be similar to what i had before with directv i am willing to give up the other 3 tuners and go back to a single recording at any one given time and be able to preferably use snap stream as it just seemed to work with the occasional missed Ir channel change but i am willing to use wmc as well if needed and if i can get around ready play ( i think its only needed with cable cards) now 1 question i do have is if i was to buy a ir for the wmc would that work with DCX3200-M P3 Set-Top at this time i have returned that box for the cable card but but am willing to go back to the cablebox if need be i am in dire need of help so any advice would be VERY HELPFUL

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Hardware / software for time warner home PVR system0