Picture menu setup
I have my photos organised in my NAS by YEAR\MONTH\ in a PHOTOS directory.

Any way to set the main menu PICTURES to show only whats in the PHOTOS directory.
At the moment when I select the PICTURES from main menu I get the BD Drive, the PHOTOS directory and the Pictures Add-ons.
XBMC v16.1 Jarvis, Aeon Nox 5.1.1
Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit SP1, CPU: AMD A8-3850 Quad Core Fusion,
MB: ASUS F1A75 V PRO, RAM: 4GB, Video: on board(HDMI), Sound: on board (HDMI),
TV Tuner: Hauppauge HVR-2200
One way to do this :

Select PHOTOS directory and press C to define a favourite for this entry. Then edit your main menu and change Picture item to open this favourite instead of default window.
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
(2013-02-06, 12:00)mikebzh44 Wrote: One way to do this :

Select PHOTOS directory and press C to define a favourite for this entry. Then edit your main menu and change Picture item to open this favourite instead of default window.
Strange that this is not a default. After all naturally you'd want to view photos when you select pictures. Customising ie picture addons should be in another menu somewhere.
XBMC v16.1 Jarvis, Aeon Nox 5.1.1
Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit SP1, CPU: AMD A8-3850 Quad Core Fusion,
MB: ASUS F1A75 V PRO, RAM: 4GB, Video: on board(HDMI), Sound: on board (HDMI),
TV Tuner: Hauppauge HVR-2200
You can also set to custom, and use ActivateWindow.

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Lis..._functions

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Window_IDs

I believe it would be ActivateWindow(Pictures, %FOLDER_NAME%)

where %FOLDER_NAME% is your folder you want to auto-enter
Hi

When i open the pictures tab it is completely empty. If i press OK or enter On the remote it will infact open the pictures directory. I have tried resetting the menu item in the main menu customizer but it does not fix the problem. If i try setting the item as a favorite i am not prompted with a method of choosing witch favourite?

Does anybody have any idea of what i am doing wrong? In the standard skin the pictures section is fine.Confused
I have attached a picture of the empty pictures section. Using peptalk here so i am not sure if the attatchment is working.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Picture menu setup0