Thumbnails and fanart do not match
I have a peculiar problem which I don't believe occurred under Eden and the Eden version of transparency. I updated to Frodo recently and the display of fanart works differently.
When you select "Music" the small thumbnail and background always matched the artist that was highlighted whether you were displaying by artist, album or song.
When you first start XMBC it still works that way but once you leave "Music and then reselect "Music"... the small lower thumbnail match's the highlighted artist but the background is random. It will only work correctly again if you exit XBMC and restart. In "Movies" everything functions as it should. The problem only exists when you select "Music""
I temporarily changed to Confluence to see if it did the same. It works correctly. The thumbnail and the background always match the highlighted artist no matter how many times you exit and enter the "Music" selection.
Anybody experiencing the same thing?

Any help appreciated!!
i'm afraid i don't have an explanation for that weird behaviour...

do you get the same random background for each artist,
or is it a different random image for every artist?

make sure you disable 'extra fanart' for music in skin settings,
just in case that messes things up.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2013-02-06, 23:37)ronie Wrote: do you get the same random background for each artist,
or is it a different random image for every artist?

make sure you disable 'extra fanart' for music in skin settings,
just in case that messes things up.

The background was random for each artist. It did not change each time you selected a new artist. It was like you selected the "multi image" background.

However.... I disabled 'extra fanart' as you suggested and that fixed the problem. It functions normally now.

thanks for help!!!

-
pete

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Thumbnails and fanart do not match0