TV logos for shows split across multiple locations
So having updated to Aeon Nox 4.0 I'm having a slight issue with logos and clear art for those TV shows I have stored across multiple hard disks. From what I can tell, when I use the artwork downloader it downloads the logo and clear art, but only tags it against the episodes located on one of the disks - ie. when the logo will appear for some episodes (eg. those on the first drive) but not for others (those on the other drives).

I used to be able to work around this by manually copying the logo and clear art manually to all of the relevant locations. However, this doesn't seem to work anymore (I have checked the "use local artwork" within the artwork downloader). Is there some other way of working around this (other than trying to consolidate the same shows on the same drive) I've missed?
Same problem here ...

I also have the problem with TV-Tunes. It only starts playing when hoover over a season that is on the "original" location ...

Is there a easy solution to this?
Because it worked in other themes that I've used before.

Thanks in advance for help!
not possible. nothing to do with the skin.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2013-02-10, 04:32)phil65 Wrote: not possible. nothing to do with the skin.

How come it worked with other skins ...?

For example Fusion Migma V2 worked with logos on more than one place ...

Or is it a change since Frodo vs Eden? Because last i tried it was on Eden.
It worked cause Eden handled artwork differently. Currently, not possible to do on frodo.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV logos for shows split across multiple locations0