Windows 8 Taskbar on top - Frodo
Hi all, long time user, first time posting Smile

My query is I have XBMC running on my PC on a TV acting as my third monitor. All is good here but I'm often working and doing other things on the other monitors while something is on in the background. Everything is fine until I click on the taskbar on one of the other monitors, this causes the taskbar underneath xbmc to appear on top too. How can I force XBMC to stay on top, including the taskbar?

Running 64 bit Windows 8 with Frodo. I want to keep taskbars on both other monitors so need to keep 'Show taskbar on all monitors' checked in Windows, sadly there's no option to choose only 2 of 3. I don't want to use DisplayFusion or similar.
This is running with 'Use a fullscreen window rather than true fullscreen' checked. If I uncheck this as soon as I click away the window goes completely.

Can't imagine any other info is needed, any help would be greatly appreciated. Tried adding the advancedsettings.xml and code for that but I think it's 32 bit only?
Anyone?
Issue is driving me mad & just can't find an answer.
Try XBMCLauncher and enable the focusing feature.
(2013-02-10, 12:19)baijuxavior Wrote: Try XBMCLauncher and enable the focusing feature.
Thanks for reply, but nope that's not solved the problem. In fact worsens it, means I can't do anything else with mouse and keyboard & the bar still remains anyway.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Windows 8 Taskbar on top - Frodo0