Amazon.com Scraper for Music Album Covers
Lightbulb 
hi,

i was renaming some mp3's and tagging album covers to them .. and i found myself going over and over to the amazon.com website grabbing the album thumbnails ..

is it possible to grab the thumbnails for music albums from "[url]www.amazon.com"[/url] .. like "my videos" does with imdb ?

sincerely, mnc_
Lightbulb 
If there are several programs (at least for Mac) to get music albums covers from Amazon as My Videos do with IMDB, why not do the same with My Music albums? :-)
You can - it uses allmusic.com though which I find is a little less reliable.

If you find some nice code (preferably c/c++) to search + retrieve thumb info from Amazon, please let us know and I'm sure it can be worked in to the "Get Thumb" method that already exists in the album information overlay.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

I'm not sure if this is exactly what you need, but I found this at the foobar2000 forum.

http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/inde...opic=43429
Ok, it's my fault :-P It try to get data and then show it where at My Videos try to show the data and if it fails it allow to you to refresh the data to look for it. Maybe the failure it's here.

Nuka1195, it seems that the autor let to use the code but it use .Net. At least it's a good start point...

P.D.: The program i was talking was CoverScout, but it's commercial and for MacOS X :-P Nuka1195 it's a better option, and it use more cover sources ;-)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amazon.com Scraper for Music Album Covers0