Not all movies showing
Hi,

I have recently formatted and reinstalled windows and after setting up xbmc (Frodo with fresh mysql database) again I have noticed that not all my movies are showing in the movies list but if I go to videos>>Files>>Movies they are all there. I do not have "hide watched" toggled. I use mysql and my sources and advancedsettings.xml are identical on all xbmc installations. I really can't understand the discrepancy. I don't really know that there is any more information regarding this that I can give. I just hope it is something simple I am overlooking.

Kind regards

Shaolin
Mine did this, it seemed all the movies it didn't recognise it didn't scan in. I had to search the scraper again for each individual movie info and then it appeared.
Hello mate,

Might be stating the obvious here but have you selected the file/s in the video-files and re-named them? I had this problem as the scrape didn't recocgnise the file.
Ahh, sorry, I should mention that I use nfo files for all movies. My nfo's are full and complete and have been showing all movies fine up until reinstallation. Also, my tv shows are not affected, they all show up fine.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Not all movies showing1