Different cover art displayed on remote
I have several remote apps running on both my iPad and my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 and all of them are displaying different cover art to that which XBMC is displaying, on XBMC I get the correct covers and fan art however on the remotes whist some covers are correct quite a few show fan art rather than the covers, how do I fix this?
if i had to guess i would say that the cover art or fan art that is shown in the remote apps is artwork that was previously shown in xbmc and you have since changed/corrcted it within xbmc but did not export your changes to the media folders/nfos for your media so when the remote apps look for your cover art and fanart it displays the old stuff rather than the new.
to fix this from te main menu in xbmc go to Setting>Videos>Library tab and select clean libray first to get rid of old files in your database that no longer exist and then when its done cleaning select Export Video Library.
it will then ask you if you want to export it to a single folder or to multiple folders(this exports to the folders your movies are located in) and unless you have all your movies in 1 big folder then you want to export separate files and then select yes for all including the last question which should be do you want to overwrite existing files.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Different cover art displayed on remote0