GL Arab question ?
Make sure glarab settings.xml is as below and you should have the password option.

<settings>
<setting id="proxy" type="ipaddress" label="GLArab Plugin (Proxy) Location - 127.0.0.1 for local" default="127.0.0.1"/>
<setting id="paid_account" type="bool" label="Paid Account" default="false"/>
<setting id="username" type="text" label="Username" default="" enable="eq(-1,true)"/>
<setting id="password" type="text" label="Password" default="" enable="eq(-2,true)"/>
<setting id="show_thumbnail" type="bool" label="Show glarab.com Thumbnails" default="true"/>
</settings>

I think this line is wrong in your settings file
<setting id="password" type="text" label="Password" default="" enable="eq(-2,true)"/>
Make sure where it says type it = "text"
Hope you know how to open and edit settings.xml
If not are you using windows or linux or other?
hi
I have android tv box and atv I tried old version of proxy and its working fine the only problem that by editing setting xml to get password back I enter password but I still have invalid usename or pass.
please help
thanks in advance[/align]
(2013-05-17, 19:34)Dchizza8 Wrote: Make sure glarab settings.xml is as below and you should have the password option.

<settings>
<setting id="proxy" type="ipaddress" label="GLArab Plugin (Proxy) Location - 127.0.0.1 for local" default="127.0.0.1"/>
<setting id="paid_account" type="bool" label="Paid Account" default="false"/>
<setting id="username" type="text" label="Username" default="" enable="eq(-1,true)"/>
<setting id="show_thumbnail" type="bool" label="Show glarab.com Thumbnails" default="true"/>
</settings>

I think this line is wrong in your settings file
Make sure where it says type it = "text"
Hope you know how to open and edit settings.xml
If not are you using windows or linux or other?

Using this method, do you still need a computer as a proxy ?
If I helped you please add to my reputation a positive note

School has started, This Means Lots Of Homework[/color]

No Sharing XML's Anymore Per Forum Rules
yes you need proxy on windows and old proxy for atv android
Try downloading a copy of glarab .zip from another website.
hi guys im new to xbmc and so far im loving it, thanks for all the great work you have done Smile

i also have a problem getting glarab to work and was hoping i could get some assistance please, i am using GLarab 0.0.2 but dont know which proxy i should download or setup..

i am running xbmc frodo latest update on windows 8.1 and would love to get glarab to work please..
For further support for this add-on please PM me
thx
XBMC Fever..
thank you. i would like to know if someone has a solution why GLarab is not working?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
GL Arab question ?1