External USB as Primary - Where do I put my Movies now?
I'm a noobie (I know), and I had all the movies playing from my external 2TB usb drive, but I have since changed the ATV1 to use External USB Drive as Primary Drive... now I cannot figure out where to FTP my movies to, and/or how to find them from XBMC! I have searched and searched. Could someone please throw a noobie a bone and give me the path I should use for this? Thanks!
You probably should ask in the iOS forum rather than the Mac OS forum. Sorry I can't help otherwise; I gather the Apple TVs are very different from a Mac.
LibreELEC 10.0.4 * ViMediaManager or TinyMediaManager | Raspberry pi 4b
Sharing media from NAS via NFS (optical out to receiver, HDMI to TV) | TV remote with CEC / Bluetooth keyboard
Thank you, I have reposted to IOS Forum. Sorry if I put this in the wrong place.
Actually, you were right the first time. ATV1 is Mac OS X (originally), ATV2 is iOS.
(2013-02-12, 06:05)Ned Scott Wrote: Actually, you were right the first time. ATV1 is Mac OS X (originally), ATV2 is iOS.
My bad.
LibreELEC 10.0.4 * ViMediaManager or TinyMediaManager | Raspberry pi 4b
Sharing media from NAS via NFS (optical out to receiver, HDMI to TV) | TV remote with CEC / Bluetooth keyboard

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
External USB as Primary - Where do I put my Movies now?0