Can't update Banner since getting Frodo.
I have a couple of new TV shows (Walking Dead as an example) and everything is showing up in XBMC besides for the banner. I use a banner library view so it's a bit of a problem.

What I'm doing to try and fix it:

In XBMC to go the TV Show Inforation
-push edit
-Change Thumbnail
-banner
-Then I pick one that I like

Then I go back to the previous screen and it still is showing the default "On Air" banner instead of the actual Walking Dead banner.

How can I fix this? It's only with TV shows that I have this problem.

EDIT: And yeah, should clarify that it is scraping correctly because it is getting all of the information for the tv shows right. It just is literally the banner it's not getting.
Anyone please?
What skin are you using? Try it with Confluence.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

I switched to Confluence and yeah, the banner does show there.

I'm using ReFocus Big as a skin, as I love how it looks. It still doesn't have the banners though. Sad
(2013-02-12, 08:00)jeremytodd1 Wrote: I switched to Confluence and yeah, the banner does show there.

I'm using ReFocus Big as a skin, as I love how it looks. It still doesn't have the banners though. Sad

Then its a skin problem
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
I think that Jeroen has stopped or postponed work on ReFocus.
No, reFocus Big is a mod. Jeroen has updated the skin and works fine with Frodo. You cand downlod it from HERE.
reFocus - Simply the best
Anyone else having this problem with ReFocus Big?

I really want to get this fixed as I don't want to switch skins. I love Refocus big.
I have the exact same issue with Confluence Vertical.

Use "posters" instead of "Banners" for TV Shows is unchecked.

It works fine with Confluence, but I prefer the vertical version.

The other issue with Confluence Vertical, is that it doesn't show the library scanning progress.
(2013-02-12, 22:21)jeremytodd1 Wrote: Anyone else having this problem with ReFocus Big?

I really want to get this fixed as I don't want to switch skins. I love Refocus big.

How about if you start asking in the reFocus BIG thread?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't update Banner since getting Frodo.0