• 17(current)
[RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available
Super clear sobra. Kitang kita ang libag sa singit ni elen adarna.[SMIRKING FACE]
(2015-09-30, 16:23)otisecennai Wrote:
(2015-09-30, 15:32)samsonaziz Wrote: New update of TFC doesn't work on Apple TV. Any suggestions?

@samsonaziz: Are you using a jailbroken apple tv? XBMC or Kodi platform? TFC.tv new version 0.41 seems to not work in XBMC. I installed Kodi and it works crystal clear! If you are using Kodi and it still work, try reinstalling Kodi.
Thank you otisecennai,
I have updated to KODI again and it works fine. Initially I have a rebooting issue of apple TV with KODI, hence I changed to 13.2 version. Now I updated to 14.4 KODI. Thanks for the suggestion.
(2015-09-30, 07:59)NateNoble Wrote:
(2015-09-30, 03:10)jccrew22 Wrote: works on FIRE TV STICK... SPMC

Bro i tried but it will say that the subscription expired blah blah blah Huh??

What flatform? Fresh install? ?
Todits from now on you're my bestfriend.
@todits

kodi 15.1 working OK , especially drama is playing on 720P resolution

regards,
kabise70
pre... pati v15.2 kodi.. working. Coming from Minix Neo X8-H Plus (android amlog)

galing talaga ngayon ..ng tfc stream quality upgrade . Nag listen din pala sa manga neverending complaint namin sa forums nila....

hanep.....
@todits
request, add a download feature.[SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]
(2015-10-01, 20:06)prettysick Wrote: @todits
request, add a download feature.[SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

Not going to happen man! The intention is to legitimately stream not pirate.

They'll sue todits if he puts this feature. ABS CBN and others have been pursuing lots of torrent sites and filo shops selling DVD's all around the world. And they have been very successful at quickly shutting and fining many.

Capture it yourself under winblows...not too hard. But I gather 99% just want to enjoy their streaming. Especially now with the upgrade stream!

For anybody else still having issues with the addon, 0.41 not playing. I just factory reset both RPI 2 & Android Minix and reinstalled kodi 15.2 and the addon. Worked fine after that...

edit: sorry Raspberry Pi 2 tfc addon still doesn't work.
boss Todits. di po gumagana sa TVMC 14.2 (windows) Sad .. salamat po
thank you todits. working well on NVidia Shield TV
Thank you todits for the detailed instructions. I"ve installed tfc.tv and provided the subscriber info in xbmc and opened it but there are frequent stuttering of the video (shows with subtitles). maybe I need to update to newer version and if so pls advise your help is much appreciated. thanks

FYI: I'm trying to watch TFC via apple TV2 but stuttering happens but it I watch same show on my desktop computer no stuttering.
(2015-10-06, 21:54)delani Wrote: Thank you todits for the detailed instructions. I"ve installed tfc.tv and provided the subscriber info in xbmc and opened it but there are frequent stuttering of the video (shows with subtitles). maybe I need to update to newer version and if so pls advise your help is much appreciated. thanks

FYI: I'm trying to watch TFC via apple TV2 but stuttering happens but it I watch same show on my desktop computer no stuttering.
It might have something to do with your apple tv not the add on ..i guess its time to upgrade just a suggestion ..thanks..i have all tested the tfc.tv add on on my fire stick,fire tv box,M8 android box..MXIII , M8N ..windows 10 pc rk3188 android box..all seems to be working fine..JUST FYI..HOPE it helps
Thanks todits maybe I do need to upgrade but there are so many devices to choose from what do you recommend.

thanks again your responses are always appreciated.
anyone else here experiencing the current error on the add on? It says check log on any show that i try to open since this morning(canada central time) The changelog latest is 0.41 and that's currently installed on my amazon fire tv.
  • 17(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available9