• 12(current)
Release Rai On Demand plugin
(2015-03-20, 15:46)kid-a Wrote: Is the plug-in compatible with Kodi 14.1(Windows 7)?

Yes.
(2015-03-20, 15:51)nightflyer Wrote:
(2015-03-20, 15:46)kid-a Wrote: Is the plug-in compatible with Kodi 14.1(Windows 7)?

Yes.

Thank You! Big Grin
Hi! Dirette TV and rai replay not work. Can anything be done?
thanks
(2015-05-03, 00:06)Alanhit Wrote: Hi! Dirette TV and rai replay not work. Can anything be done?
thanks

I just tried. They all work fine. It's a problem on your end.
I understand! I asked for advice to solve.

thanks
I solved the same. I uninstalled KODI with revo uninstaller
installed and all the add-ons.
Ciao a tutti (Hello)

I live in Australia and was hoping to watch the Rai on demand live tv.
Unfortunately I cannot see the programs. The recorded seems to work (only some), but not the live.

Does anyone know is this Geolocked??

Is there a way around this as there is nothing here in Australia available.

Grazie in advance
yes they are.
on kodi there is no supported way to see this channel.
Peppe
Hi, first of thanks for the great plugin.

I wanted to report this error I'm getting with Kodi 14.2 on my Fire TV:
http://pastie.org/private/jzcvabqc7albwtol2j8yug

Is this device specific or software specific (Kodi 14.2)?
Thanks for any help.
(2015-05-17, 01:31)dariox Wrote: I wanted to report this error I'm getting with Kodi 14.2 on my Fire TV:

I can't reproduce this error on Linux and Windows using Kodi 14.2. Therefore I guess it is platform related.

BTW, I assume you are using this addon inside Italy.
(2015-05-17, 10:08)nightflyer Wrote:
(2015-05-17, 01:31)dariox Wrote: I wanted to report this error I'm getting with Kodi 14.2 on my Fire TV:

I can't reproduce this error on Linux and Windows using Kodi 14.2. Therefore I guess it is platform related.

BTW, I assume you are using this addon inside Italy.
Thanks for the quick reply.

I should have explained the error more extensively.
First of all: the plugin works! I'm using a private DNS proxy (from outside Italy) to watch RAI live channels and they all work great.
The problem I'm currently having is following and should not be directly related to common-cache-plugin:
When selecting a "section" of the plugin or even the plugin itself, sometimes I encounter the "Script failed" error. This can be easily resolved by trying to "open" the section or plugin multiple times - after 2-4 times it usually works and I can watch everything without any problem.
Now, what I don't understand is what could be causing this. Since I don't have the same problem without the DNS Proxy, I guess it might be a timeout issue. Maybe a higher timeout, could eventually solve this issue?

I know that this is really an extra demand from my side, but I'm seeing that many of us that live outside Italy, are interested in watching RAI live streams.
Of course I'm willing to give the DNS Proxy access if you like to test it yourself.

In the meantime I've done some more testing with Kodi Isengard this time. This time with the full log: http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fil...3018352003

Thanks again for your help!
It star play 9 seconds and it stop with all channel... How can I solve?
(2014-11-23, 17:05)nightflyer Wrote:
(2014-11-17, 12:38)vagamente Wrote: I've got a problem.
If I browse the list of tv program (on demand section) and i try to play a video, it starts caching but then freezes (after 5 secs).

I have no such behaviour. If you still have this problem, please post the related log file.

Same problem on ouya. Mine 9 seconds
(2015-06-14, 20:39)Lord_Gabo Wrote: It star play 9 seconds and it stop with all channel... How can I solve?

Without a log file I can't know what's going on on your system.
I have two ouya and have same issue on both of them. Now I'll figure out how post the log (I'm noob)
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Rai On Demand plugin2