Confused about sets
I am a bit confused as to how to handle a HBO series. Please forgive my ignorance, but I really need some help.

I have Band of Brothers in a Movies folder on my drive, with all the Band of Brothers videos in that folder (identified by episode, etc.). Frodo does not see that folder or display it in my Movies listing. It is also not listed in my TV listings (though I think it should not be). Can someone help me set up Frodo so it recognizes this folder? I presume it may need to be set up as a Set? Super confused!

Thanks in advance.

Greg
A quick search gave these results: iMDB knows Band of Brothers as a TV-mini series, so does thetvdb, and on the moviedb somebody seems to have started to define half of the episodes as a movie set, but there is nowhere one episode to find as a single movie...

Conclusion: move BoB from your movies to a source folder that's defined to contain tv-shows, make sure the episodes and the folder are named correctly and scrape again.
Bye,
Fry
Kodi v17.6 with shared MariaDB v10.3 | HTS Tvheadend 4.2.6 on RPi2 | running on:
Windows 10x64 | Nvidia Shield | FireTV4k | FireTVStick4 | Android 5 | RPi3 with OSMC
Sets are for something like say, the Star wars movies, or Indiana Jones, or Spiderman, or say you want to set up all the Stephen King movies as a set.

So it will appear as 1 icon in the library of movies, and when you select it, it brings up a "sub list" of the movies in that set.

Band of Brothers is a TV series, so it should be in a folder that has its content set as TV.
OK, thanks fellas. I will give your suggestions a shot, rescrape and see if they are picked up.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Confused about sets0