Changing Movie Set Showcase
In Showcase, the default case for Movie Sets is a dvd case even if the movies inside are Bluray. is there a way to change the dvd Movie Set case to a bluray case?

Cheers
Cases in Showcase view are based on resolution. So if your movie is 720 or 1080, then Aeon Nox will use Bluray case, otherwise will use DVD case.

As movieset have no resolution, Aeon Nox use the default case : p.png

https://github.com/BigNoid/Aeon-Nox/blob...hows/p.png

That why I have mod this view :

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=149698

And add an option to not display case for movie set. So I can build my own picture including case, disc, ...

But you need to build your picture with Photoshop or Gimp, XBMC or Aeon Nox is not able to display discs for each movie of the movie set.
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
I've installed your mod (looks great btw) and found the option to not show the cover for Moviesets, Onve I've created a Bluray case for the movie sets, how do I install it?

Thanks
Right click on movieset or press C to open menu and you can choose to set movieset poster and movieset fanart.

Ah I get it now, so I build the case and the picture as a composite image. Thanks for your help
When if right click on A Set i get the Movie Set options but Choose movieset poster and Fan Art are not an option. am i missing something?

Using 4.09 and your MOD
Pressing C on a movie set will display the context menu, and choosing "Choose art" item will allow you to define your poster and fanart :

This is what i Have: I must be missing something:

Did you have set option to group movies in set :

Yes it is on.
But you have only one movie from Underworld movie set.

Your screenshot is different from mine when I'm on movie set with more than one movie :

i only have one that is unwatched. even if i go to one with more unwatched i still dont get the option to choose coverart. and im not sure when mine doesnt say movie set underneath title.
(2013-02-18, 23:45)ssglemieux Wrote: i only have one that is unwatched. even if i go to one with more unwatched i still dont get the option to choose coverart. and im not sure when mine doesnt say movie set underneath title.

then you didn´t scrape move sets.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Export your library into separated files then look into the MyMovie.nfo file for a movie that should be display in a movie set.

You must have this code :

Code:
<set>NameOfTheMovieSet</set>
<sorttitle>OrderInTheMovieSet</sorttile>

Example :

Code:
<set>Underworld</set>
<sorttitle>1</sorttile>

So i have to take them from theier original folders and put them in a seperate source folder like MovieSets. When you say Export is that something done within NOX. Sorry, just want ot make sure i understand before i start moving stuff around. Thanks For Your Help

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Changing Movie Set Showcase0