Artist logo's (Logo.png)
Someone please help!

Ive used Cdart Manager to gather most of my artist logos but some of the more random artists were missing. Due to this I started making my own for the missing ones but ive come across a problem. I unfortunately placed the wrong image named as logo.png in the artists folder and so it started using it. I thought that this could easily be resolved by replacing the image with the correct one but not so as whatever I do the one I originally placed in there will not go. Im assuming once it's seen the image it saves it elsewhere since the way its acting but I have no idea where to look or how to resolve?

Any help would be appreciated as now I have the wrong logo for an artist and it bugs the hell out of me that I cant easily rectify.

Many thanks in advance,
Rob

Forgot to mention but running Frodo Aeon Nox on windows system
There may be other (and perhaps better) ways but for windows, if you close down XBMC then delete the textures file (mine says 13) in PC/appdata/roaming/xbmc/userdata/database this will update next time you open up.

PS Please go to fanart.tv and upload your logos if they are not coming up. The site needs support like this and will only help others looking for the same artwork Smile
Many thanks, will do :o)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artist logo's (Logo.png)0