1080p playback super slow on XBMC 12
Hi, I am newbie on XBMC and loved it so far.
I installed Windows 7 Ultimate as clean install and nothing else but commodo internet security with XBMC v12.
Works well everything have been set properly and working :
1. Weather
2. Audio
But Video got problem as SD Video in mkv format works well but anything 1080p gets choppy in super slow mode.I did extensive testing and tweaking but nothing helped me.
Windows/Graphics card's driver as well.

Ron

System
HP Pavilon DV6
Win 8 x86
i5, 4 GB Ram, HDMI connected to TV
What is the video format and audio format of the file?
Does the audio play when the movie is playing?

Hoobie7
(2013-02-14, 05:19)hoobie7 Wrote: What is the video format and audio format of the file?
Does the audio play when the movie is playing?

Hoobie7

thanks mate, well i got all my videos in mkv format and most of them in SD 720p format unless few which are my favourite are in 1080p res but all in mkv file types.
I didnt go much deeper for trouble shooting as basic problem is in 720p and 1080p resolution.
720p playbacks flawless with audio but when its comes to 1080p video is super slow animated of course no audio.

Hope it helps you understand my problemo
i had the same issue at one point and the problem was with the audio settings in XBMC...i played around with them trying different ones till i realized that the optical/Coax wasnt select and HDMI was ...that fixed it for me

If my replies help you, please click on my reputation Image below :) thanks :)
Have a look at the 'Audio issues' sticky at the top of this board. These issues have been widely reported throughout the board - normally attributed to incorrect audio settings.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
1080p playback super slow on XBMC 120