Win Any suggestions how to schedule wake of xbmc?
I am pretty baffled by this, i have scheduled a wake up of xbmc using task scheduler, i just enabled it to run a useless bat file, but then xbmc which controls sleep did not seem to wake up properly since xbmc which put the pc to sleep has not registered anything to wake it, so i created a task where xbmc.exe runs (even though its already open) hoping it would register something and xbmc would stay awake.

I want to do this to run a few xbmc tasks and update the library on schedule when im not at home.

The task wake up is scheduled for 9:38, everyday xbmc log reports this around 9:38, I get alot of entries like this for a minute.

09:37:33 T:2252 NOTICE: CPowerManager::OnSleep: Running sleep jobs
09:37:33 T:2252 NOTICE: CPowerManager::OnSleep: Stopping lirc
09:37:33 T:3108 NOTICE: Thread Jobworker start, auto delete: true
09:37:33 T:3108 WARNING: XFILE::CCurlFile::CReadState::FillBuffer: curl failed with code 6
09:37:33 T:3108 ERROR: CCurlFile::CReadState::Open, didn't get any data from stream.
09:37:33 T:3108 WARNING: XFILE::CCurlFile::CReadState::FillBuffer: curl failed with code 6
09:37:33 T:3108 ERROR: CCurlFile::CReadState::Open, didn't get any data from stream.

Then after about 2 minutes of these entries and then the log reports

09:39:56 T:2252 NOTICE: CPowerManager::OnSleep: Running sleep jobs
09:39:56 T:2252 NOTICE: CPowerManager::OnSleep: Stopping lirc

And then nothing, right around 9:40 i have cdart the scheduler run a scan and update, but it never gets the chance because xbmc keeps running sleep jobs right after it wakes. I have been battling this for 3 weeks and dont get it.

So either im doing this wrong, or could use some helpful easy suggestions to wake xbmc to run some tasks everyday.

Sleep is set for 50 minutes in xbmc...

Thank you in advance.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Any suggestions how to schedule wake of xbmc?0