Win Posters instead of episode thumbnail
I have installed Frodo final and Aeon Mq4 last weekend and all seems to be working well.
I do have a question about this addon skin widgets
Is it possible to show episode thumbnail with recently added instead of the poster?
You can switch it with random items i think or recommended but not with recently added.

the programmer told me to ask here
I have tried to add the series again but with the same result
i have also renamed a textures.db but no luck.

in other skins that i have installed on my system the episode thumbnails are showing with recently added so it must be a skin problem?
I think I remember the thumbnails showing when the skin used the allinone script. I will have a play around with the settings and if I don't have any luck will ask Marcos.
(2013-02-15, 21:09)Samu-rai Wrote: I think I remember the thumbnails showing when the skin used the allinone script. I will have a play around with the settings and if I don't have any luck will ask Marcos.

Ok thanks.

before the upgrade to frodo and thus the new version of Aeon, all was working fine
Hello,

same problem here. Are there any news about that?

Stefan
Hi guys, any updates to this? I just upgraded to MQ4 and all I get are tv show posters. Seeing the episode thumbnails like with MQ3 would be preferable. I have allinone installed too but no luck so far. Am I missing some setting/option somewhere?

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks
The latest version of MQ4 has resolved this issue. If you are using Frodo then you don't need to use the allinone. It uses skin widgets instead.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

Hi Samu-rai, thank you for responding. Is there a version of MQ4 newer than build 3.0.0? I'm running Frodo 12.1 and I had skin widgets installed prior to installing allinone and recently added TV shows has shown the poster instead of the episode's thumbnail ever since installing MQ4. I'm not blaming MQ4, I'm sure there's something else misconfigured that I haven't found yet. I'm just looking for help identifying what is wrong and how I can correct it.

So based on what you said, should my first step be 'remove allinone and rely on skin widgets'? After that step, any idea what I should do next if I'm still getting show posters?

Thank you!
Sorry Dre, I didn't read the post properly before replying. I assumed you were referring to thumbnail views in video libraries. Now I see what you mean. No I don't think this has been 'fixed'. You may need to change the code.

This post here I think sorts the same, or at least a similar one in ACE. You may be able to use it to do the same thing in MQ4.

(2013-04-30, 19:33)Samu-rai Wrote: Sorry Dre, I didn't read the post properly before replying. I assumed you were referring to thumbnail views in video libraries. Now I see what you mean. No I don't think this has been 'fixed'. You may need to change the code.

This post here I think sorts the same, or at least a similar one in ACE. You may be able to use it to do the same thing in MQ4.

Thanks Samu-rai, I'll try playing with the code, hopefully the 'fix' makes it into the main code line.
I wouldn't put a great deal of hope on it tbh.

Marcos did a lot of work on the skin when the switch to Frodo was made, but there are still a few bits and bobs that aren’t working as they were under Eden.

He is developing Ace heavily at them moment, and then I think his plan is to start work on MQ5. So, I don't think it's likely he'll get round to the remaining bugs on MQ4, which is understandable.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Posters instead of episode thumbnail0