Greek Subtitles (SRT) not displaying correctly
I have installed Frodo on my iPad IOS 5.1.1 and try to play a movie with external Greek subtitles in SRT format.

I have changed from the International settings the default text encoding to be Greek (ISO or Windows) but the subtitles still do not display correctly. I got a bunch of symbols instead of letters, which is basically a sign that the subtitles codepage is not recognized.

I'm using the subtitle add on to download the subtitles.

Any idea of how I can resolve the subtitle codepage issue so Greek subs to display correctly?

Thanks
Σε αυτή την περίπτωση ειναι λάθος η κωδικοποίηση των υπότιτλων. Μου είχε συμβεί και εμένα μια φορά. Δοκίμασε να βρεις ενα άλλο srt αρχείο .

Επίσης πρέπει να τσεκαρεις αν έχεις αλλάξει την κωδικοποίηση των υποτιτλων απο το setting>video>subtitles και όχι απο το appearance >international>character set.
Μπράβο ρε φίλε ευχαριστώ για την λύση σου, με έσωσες. Μόνο από το appearance πήγαινα εγώ. Thanks!
No idea what was said here, lol......
The forum language is English, even for such discussions as this. Please observe this requirement.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Greek Subtitles (SRT) not displaying correctly0