• 52(current)
IPTVSimple PVR-addon with XMLTV EGP
Please read this post http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1339559
The author of the pvr-addon explains all the tags you can use in the .m3u file.

tvg-shift=X might be of interest for you. does not matter what timezone your epg is, you can still override it in the m3u file for each channel. The X in the above tag, can be negative or positive integer.

I use this for my UK channels.
HTPC Server - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Intel QuadCore, 4GB RAM, 4 TB SATA
Intel NUC D54250WYK - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Logitech Harmony 750
Samsung UE8005 | Bluetooth keyboard & mousepad
Hi,

Today, I've downloaded XBMC for my Android device tried to activate IPTV Simple Addon inside. Unfortunately, I was unable to enter the path to my M3U-File, because there is no QUERTY keyboard showing up. Copy/paste is impossible also, because if I'm long-tapping the input box, I just get back to the main menu. Please, could you fix this, and activate QUERTY keyboard on the addon's menu?

Zoli
1.) PC: i5 750 2.67GHz, 6GB, Win7 x64, GeForce GT 330, XBMC 13.1, Dual-mon, on 2. monitor (1680x1050@60Hz, native res)
2.) Tablet: Samsung Tab 3 p5200: Kodi 14
3.) Phone: Samsung Galaxy A3: Kodi 17
4.) Media box: H96 Pro Plus (Alfawise), Android 7.1, Kodi 17
all devices streaming from a YaVDR server via VNSI addon
remonte: Yatse
(2014-05-12, 14:34)Gregoire Wrote:
(2014-05-10, 17:49)Sajk Wrote:
(2013-05-01, 10:52)CrimsonGT Wrote: Is it possible to set backup streams via the m3u file? When using "TV Guide" addon and .strm files, I could specify multiple streams in case one failed. It would be nice to be able to set a backup stream for this PVR and if the first one fails to load after X seconds, it falls back to use the second one instead.

Has there been any progress regarding this?

I was looking for a solution myself and I think I found a way to do this. You need a top-level and a second level m3u file. Here is how it works. First you make the second level m3u file in which you put all the links pointing to the same channel for instance like all the streaming links to BBC 1 (I never watch BBC but then everybody knows what I am talking about). You put the link with the highest resolution you like on top and work your way down to the one with the least resolution. Off course if you're smart you only take links that you know work most of the time. You call that one m3u file BBC_1.m3u" and store it somewhere where you can link to for instance your NAS with FOR INSTANCE ip-adres 192.168.1.107. Then you make the top-level m3u file in which you put the link to the second level m3u file. The line should read like this; http://192.168.1.107/BBC_.m3u.
It's a lot of work but this should work.

Good luck!

Your second level m3u, does it look exactly like the first one with all the tags or is it just a list with all the links?
edit : nvm I didnt enable iptv lol
(2014-09-15, 23:05)joseavarela Wrote: Saludos tengo un gran problema con este pvr existen canales que en simpletv se ven normalmente pero al utilizar este plugin en XBMC se cortan a los 10 segundos, existe alguna actualizacion del archivo XBMC_IPTV_Simple_win32.dll?

google Translate:
Greetings I have a big problem with this pvr have channels that are normally seen simpletv but using this plugin in XBMC are cut at 10 seconds, is there any upgrade XBMC_IPTV_Simple_win32.dll file?

I have the same issue, at ten seconds the streams cuts off but only in xbmc android (sometimes in x86) but vlc x86 and MxPlayer in android works well

spanish:

son los ip de totalplay ?
tengo el mismo problema

i´m currently trying to watch an m3u file which has the link for a video stream... (which is freely available to anyone because that network station has it in their webpage) now the main issue i found is that under android it stops in 10-11 seconds (using it as play list / under iptv simple addon / under navi-x) it doesnt matter the addon or method you use as long its under xmbc android, it stops... now under windows x86 DOESNT WORK EITHER... i replicated the same issue in several devices, all android...

PC windows xmbc 13.2 stops in 10-11 (m3u playlist, iptv simple channel or navi-x) NOT WORKING

PC VLC plays perfectly

Nexus 7 android xbmc 13.2 stops in 10-11 seconds (no matter wich addon/player you use)

Nexus 7 android xbmc 13.2 stops in 10-11 seconds (no matter wich addon/player you use)

Nexus 7 android MxPlayer plays perfectly

Nexus 7 android xbmc 14.0 Helix alpha stops in 10-11 seconds (no matter wich addon/player you use)

edit: more devices

Mygica ATV582 Android xbmc 13.1 stops in 10-11 seconds (no matter wich addon/player you use)

Mygica ATV582 Android xbmc 13.1 MxPlayer plays perfectly

Nexus 5 Android xbmc 13.2 stops in 10-11 seconds (no matter wich addon/player you use)

Nexus 5 Android xbmc 13.2 MxPlayer plays perfectly

stream: https://ott.totalplay.com.mx:443/TPHLSWe...40&f=.m3u8

now someone had similar issues

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=194844

this is the thread where ffmpeg 1.1 was not working :/ had to change it to 2.x

this is the error that i´m getting

Code:
12:41:38 T:1300421480 WARNING: CDVDMessageQueue(video)::Get - asked for new data packet, with nothing available
12:41:38 T:1304614216 INFO: virtual void CDVDPlayer:Tonguerocess() - eof reading from demuxer
12:41:38 T:1304614216 NOTICE: CDVDPlayer::OnExit()

full debug log http://pastebin.com/gVgGLEJ2
Hi guys,

Is there any way to set default language as a tag in m3u file for a multilanguage stream ? Please let me know

Thank you.
Core i3 3120M | 2GB Ram | 16GB SSD
Wie kann ich die Sender von dem S.P.O.R.T Addon (IPTV Repository) hinzufügen. Also in IPTVSimple.

Danke im Voraus.
i have tried the same m3u on gotham 13.2 openelec and helix on windows and sky sports and sky movie channels never work on openelec with my htpc rebooting when i click them.They work fine on windows though. Whats goin on, i really want it to work on my main openelec htpc.
Zotac Zbox id41 Intel Atom d525 nm10 1.8ghz openelec
The best EPG is http://epg.serbianforum.org/epg.xml.gz have more than 600 channels (Sky UK,Skay Italy,Sky DE and much more)
(2014-09-28, 13:24)Maniac Wrote: Please read this post http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1339559
The author of the pvr-addon explains all the tags you can use in the .m3u file.

tvg-shift=X might be of interest for you. does not matter what timezone your epg is, you can still override it in the m3u file for each channel. The X in the above tag, can be negative or positive integer.

I use this for my UK channels.

Thanks Maniac

tvg-shift= X per channel works for me Big Grin
QUESTION Is there any way to make a channel that just repeats a static video hosted on a website until the user changes the channel? IE: a .mp4 file hosted on a server

Thanks,
Rdiedrich
This thread is now closed, because there is a seperate subforum for this subject.
  • 52(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IPTVSimple PVR-addon with XMLTV EGP14