• 2(current)
IPTVSimple PVR-addon with XMLTV EGP
Great work Smile This one works, after a coupple of trys.

I made a mistake when I added paths to .m3u and .xml file forgot the smb:// in front of the path. So at first it didn't load anything.
After that, it started loading, and then XMBM chrashed. After restart, everything loads just fine.

Channels, correct categories, correct EPG, correct tv-logos.

But it is very slow. I think it's the appletv it self. Or perhaps that my files are on a network share?
HTPC Server - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Intel QuadCore, 4GB RAM, 4 TB SATA
Intel NUC D54250WYK - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Logitech Harmony 750
Samsung UE8005 | Bluetooth keyboard & mousepad
(2013-02-21, 21:22)Maniac Wrote: I think it's the appletv it self.
This is correct.

Thanks for your feedback.
Question 
Maybe you guys can tell the admins of this site to include the statement from the most recent news entry. I could not see it on their site using google translate. Especially important if the site looks so similar to the original forum Rolleyes
Android version pvr.iptvsimple.0.1.1.android-arm.zip

Edit : no donation links allowed on the forum
Would be great if a moderator could move this topic to PVR Support forum, we have the addon working on all platforms Smile
(2013-02-21, 21:45)afedchin Wrote:
This is correct.

I take this back, It was slow Smile Because some of mine tv-logos (some of them were realy big), it took time to load. Now I have resized all of them to 256x256px , works like a charm Smile
(2013-02-27, 22:44)Maniac Wrote:
(2013-02-21, 21:45)afedchin Wrote:
This is correct.

I take this back, It was slow Smile Because some of mine tv-logos (some of them were realy big), it took time to load. Now I have resized all of them to 256x256px , works like a charm Smile
This is great! I think this should be added to the description of the addon. I'll do it asap.
I have not yet upgraded our Media Centers around the house to Frodo yet as I was running a modified version of the TV Guide addon I made late last year.

Can you record streams using this addon as well? That is the primary feature that I have been severely missing using the TV Guide addon. If this can record streams, use XMLTV files and supports rtsp/rtmp, I am going to be in heaven!

If you are using an XMLTV file, how do you assign the stream files to each channel? I generate my XMLTV file using mc2xml, and then have to assign each channel a .strm file to use. Does it work the same way with this addon?
As far as I know, the addon does not support recording. it is mainly based on the pvr-demo addon that was made as a demo-addon for skinners.

You generate your xmltv file like you normaly do, and assing it to the addon in settings.
The channels are stored in a separte .m3u file where you can assing epg-tag for each cannel og let it choose epg by channel name, this file is also assigned to the addon in settings.

You can read more on this post: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1339559
@ Maniac - Thank you very much. This is already much better than the modified TV Guide script I was using. I still have quite a lot of work to get all my stuff switched over but it looks fantastic.

@ Afedchin - Great work mate. This was much needed and I am sure as more people find this, it is going to be very popular! I found one annoying bug though...

In most XMLTV files that are auto generated, there are multiple "display-name" values. This seems to crash out if I use any of them except for the first one. Could that be fixed? Here is an example from the XMLTV File generated by mc2xml...

<channel id="I403.28460163.microsoft.com">
<display-name>403 ESPNHD</display-name>
<display-name>403</display-name>
<display-name>ESPNHD</display-name>
<display-name>Sports Satellite</display-name>

If I use any of them other than "403_ESPNHD" in the m3u file, it crashes XBMC.

Also, just to request, if you could add recording/pausing capabilities, that would be excellent Smile

I will be more than happy to donate to you in a few days once I get paid. This is great!
@ CrimsonGT - use the "-F" switch. It should force the channel name before the number. If you're running it on windows try adding -F to the gui-commandline.

if that doesn't work, you can try using a ".ren" file. just create a normal file and name it the same as your .dat/.chl files. in it you can do from > to renamings seperated by a colon ":" .
example: 403 ESPNHD:ESPNHD

hope that helps
Hi,

I am using this addon pvr.iptvsimple with openelec raspberry. i tried 2 deferent EPG (kazer and mc2xlm) the addons find alwyas the good EPG to show.

The only problem is the name of the 3 channel in my iptv.m3u, this 3 channel is show with the name "chaine 1, chaine 2 and chaine 3" th 2 other is show with the good name.

here my files:
#EXTM3U
#EXTINF:-1 tvg-id="TF11.kazer.org" tvg-name="TF1",TF1
http://192.168.0.18:3000/19
#EXTINF:-1 tvg-id="FRA2.kazer.org" tvg-name="FRANCE_2",France2
http://192.168.0.18:3000/10
#EXTINF:-1 tvg-id="FRA3.kazer.org" tvg-name="FRANCE_2",France3
http://192.168.0.18:3000/14
#EXTINF:-1 tvg-id="LEQ1.kazer.org",L EQUIPE 21
rtsp://mafreebox.freebox.fr/fbxtv_pub/stream?namespace=1&service=994&flavour=ld
#EXTINF:-1 tvg-id="M61.kazer.org",M6
http://192.168.0.18:3000/32

EPG
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?><!DOCTYPE tv SYSTEM "http://www.kazer.org/xmltv.dtd">
<tv generator-info-name="KaZeR's XMLTV" generator-info-url="http://www.kazer.org">
<!-- offset : 1, DST : 1 -> +0100 -->
<channel id="6TER.kazer.org">
<display-name>6 TER</display-name>
</channel>
<channel id="CHE1.kazer.org">
<display-name>CHERIE HD</display-name>
</channel>
<channel id="FRA2.kazer.org">
<display-name>FRANCE 2</display-name>
</channel>
<channel id="FRA3.kazer.org">
<display-name>FRANCE 3</display-name>
</channel>
<channel id="HD1.kazer.org">
<display-name>HD1</display-name>
</channel>
<channel id="LEQ1.kazer.org">
<display-name>L EQUIPE 21</display-name>
</channel>
<channel id="M61.kazer.org">
<display-name>M6</display-name>
</channel>
<channel id="NU23.kazer.org">
<display-name>NUMERO 23</display-name>
</channel>
<channel id="RMC2.kazer.org">
<display-name>RMC DECOUVERTE</display-name>
</channel>
<channel id="TF11.kazer.org">
<display-name>TF1</display-name>
</channel>

I really don't understand why.
have anyone an idea?

Thanks
Have you tried to Reset the PVR-database and EPG-database in settings of LiveTV?
Thanks for your annwser.
I delet all the file in userdata pvr.iptv, iptv.m3u and xlmtv.xlm.gz but no resluat.
Finally I reinstall all and now it is work great.

Thanks
This add-on is great and, in my opinion, was quite needed. Great job.

I'm trying to figure something though: is it possible to have a link to another xbmc plug-in?

For example, I can place the BBC live streams from the IPlayer plug-in in my favorites, and they'll show up in "favorites.xml". Here's BBC News 24:
PlayMedia(&quot;plugin://plugin.video.iplayer/?pid=0&amp;label=bbc_news24&quot;)
Of course it plays when selected from the favorites menu.

I tried copying the address in my playlist, but nothing happens:
#EXTINF:-1 tvg-id="BBC News 24" tvg-name="BBC_News" tvg-logo="bbc_news",BBC News
PlayMedia(&quot;plugin://plugin.video.iplayer/?pid=0&amp;label=bbc_news24&quot;)

Or

#EXTINF:-1 tvg-id="BBC News 24" tvg-name="BBC_News" tvg-logo="bbc_news",BBC News
plugin://plugin.video.iplayer/?pid=0&amp;label=bbc_news24

Is this supported, or am I just missing something?
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IPTVSimple PVR-addon with XMLTV EGP14