Req Series Sub-Favorites
I like the idea of favoriting an item to access in the main favorites menu, however more and more I keep thinking it would be quicker if there was a sub folder option available within each TV Show series in my library instead of them all listed directly in the favorites menu unorganized.

For example. I have a series that spans 7 seasons with 10 episodes per season. Sometimes there may be a few stand out episodes that are my favorites, however after a few months or a year I may either forget about it or have to search for it which, oftentimes, I need to turn to wikipedia or google to locate the particular episode.

I'm suggesting an option to favorite an individual episode in a series through the context menu. I don't know if it would be easier to have each favorited episode generate in a dedicated 'favorites' folder in the series, or if there could be a way to mark a favorite episode with a star or some marker to make it identifiable.

In short, I'm suggesting a feature that would make it easier for the user to mark or "favorite" an episode in a TV Show Series in the library, where you could later return to the series and view all your favorite episodes for that particular series.
So like a playlist?
Similar in a way. Basically right now if you had a bunch of favorite episodes from different TV shows and wanted to mark them/favorite them, they all get grouped together in the main favorite window.

I'm proposing a feature that would allow you to favorite/mark an episode within a TV Series so that the next time you came back to that particular TV Series and wanted to watch one of your favorite episodes, you wouldn't have to go hunting, they would all either be grouped together with that TV Series in a sub-group folder (I guess in a way that special episodes are now) or marked so they stand out while searching each season.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Series Sub-Favorites0